Your dreamworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreamworld

A private forum with friends and allied from all across the world, assembled at one destination with one common purpose: To have a good time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multiple RP threads or one single?

Go down 
+2
Becko
Justice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Justice
Ruler
Justice

Multiple RP threads or one single? Empty
PostSubject: Multiple RP threads or one single?   Multiple RP threads or one single? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:01 pm

Should we go with one thread for the entire world, or have the world devided into several threads, such as seperated into different nations for the fantasy RP and have the Real Life RP seperated into different "city parts" so to speak.

Example 1:
Either-
Nation 1
Nation 2
Nation 3
Nation 4
Nation 5

Or-
Roleplay thread

Example 2:
Either-
School
Central Town
Woods/Lake/Mountains
Shopping Mall
Outer world

Or-
Roleplay thread
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworld.forum-nation.com
Becko
Explorer
Becko

PostSubject: Re: Multiple RP threads or one single?   Multiple RP threads or one single? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:18 am

I know your insecurity in the several thread matter, since we spoke about it today. This is how I think you can solve that issue:

Make a thread with all characters listed. Then you update that thread as often as you can. This thread will tell the members where everyone is currently located.
To assist you in this matter, members bold their actions in a briefing after their zone-switching post, which makes it easier for you to understand.

Example:
Frixy leaves The Serene Natioin and enters the Enchanted Forest
or
Leslie has now leaved School and arrived Downtown
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Multiple RP threads or one single?   Multiple RP threads or one single? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:19 pm

That is a good idea. I will wait and see what the others say before I create the actual roleplay thread(s) Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedireaper
Settler

PostSubject: Re: Multiple RP threads or one single?   Multiple RP threads or one single? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:58 pm

I'm go with that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedireaper
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Multiple RP threads or one single?   Multiple RP threads or one single? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:16 pm

I must agree with Becko, and would be very happy to help with that idea if it is chosen to work with.
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Multiple RP threads or one single?   Multiple RP threads or one single? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:45 pm

It is a good idea and would keep things more "clean". The thing is that I have never in my life done something like that before. Not hosted, nor been part of. It seems like the majority would prefere that system, so I will do some readin in how to do this effectivly and likely put that into use. You should expect RP threads sometime this week. Most likely somewhere in the upcoming two or three days Very Happy

And thank you, Dräus. I will keep that in mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Nozdormu
Explorer
Nozdormu

PostSubject: Re: Multiple RP threads or one single?   Multiple RP threads or one single? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:55 pm

Yeah, you should try the several thread system out. Could be interesting, as I have very little experience in that kind of roleplaying. Would be nice with something "new" Smile
Back to top Go down
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

PostSubject: Re: Multiple RP threads or one single?   Multiple RP threads or one single? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:58 pm

you already have my opinion on the matter Wink
Back to top Go down
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Multiple RP threads or one single?   Multiple RP threads or one single? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:04 pm

well, if things go bad that way, couldn't the forum undergo a revamp back to the original system? and i'm sure everyone else would be willing to lend a hand, though i can't speak for them.
Back to top Go down
Nozdormu
Explorer
Nozdormu

PostSubject: Re: Multiple RP threads or one single?   Multiple RP threads or one single? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:16 pm

Yeah, you can probably simply merge the threads if things turn out to the worse, which I doubt they will.
Back to top Go down
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

PostSubject: Re: Multiple RP threads or one single?   Multiple RP threads or one single? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:29 pm

Nozdormu wrote:
Yeah, you can probably simply merge the threads if things turn out to the worse, which I doubt they will.
Agreed. I love you
Back to top Go down
Nozdormu
Explorer
Nozdormu

PostSubject: Re: Multiple RP threads or one single?   Multiple RP threads or one single? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:30 pm

Soridormi wrote:
Nozdormu wrote:
Agreed. I love you

I love you *Loves loves loves* I love you
Back to top Go down
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

PostSubject: Re: Multiple RP threads or one single?   Multiple RP threads or one single? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:10 am

heh, you're sweet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple RP threads or one single?   Multiple RP threads or one single? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple RP threads or one single?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your dreamworld :: The World Counseling-
Jump to: