Your dreamworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreamworld

A private forum with friends and allied from all across the world, assembled at one destination with one common purpose: To have a good time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]

Go down 
+6
Ambiguity
Nozdormu
Drĉus Maximov
Becko
Soridormi
Justice
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vanir
Explorer
Vanir

Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:17 am

Alexander took on Riley's comments without saying a word, nor did he turn when he heard the rustling of sand.
You blew it there, buddy... Alexander sighed, and started going down the steps, but not before Ban appeared out of nowhere, and commented about Riley and himself being to loud.

We weren't loud before anyone was around to hear us, jerk-off. Alexander commented in his head, while sending a wrather nasty look in Banjamin's direction.

Now what..? I've basically ended my relationship-or any potential one with her for that matter-with Riley, and this idiot wants to be all high and mighty. I've heard of this kid... He doesn't like his parents, though he spends thier monster piles of money graciously... 'Wah wah, mommy and daddy make soooo much money, it drives me utterly insane. I'm going to be a rebel, and make rude comments about other people for attention.' Alexander rambled on and on for about a minute in his head, waiting for Ban to make another snide remark, probably about Alexander's hair, or some such.
Back to top Go down
Kimblee
Explorer
Kimblee

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:34 am

Ban's blank expression never wavered. He was beginning to grow more and more annoyed with these two students. In the course of only two periods, the two of them have already ruined what little enjoyment Banjamin could take from the beginning of the day. Whether it was bumping into him, causing a loud bothering crowd, or just yelling throughout the hall, they weren't exactly the most tolerable of classmates. But still, that was mostly just the white spikey haired guy. Alexander. The party animal.

But was a bit more surprising was that the loudmouth guy didn't have anything else to say. They had both hushed up. Riley looked almost embarassed, and that surprised Ban. Wait - was he interrupting something? Eh god what a bother. He looked over at Alexander, who he assumed would have an ashamed look as well, but became angry when he realized what Alexander looked like.

He looked angry. And annoyed. Ban saw this and his eyes widened. So the loudmouth thought that he wasn't being rude cutting class and yammering up a storm, he thought that BAN was? All Ban did was walk over and ask politely for them to keep it down. The nerve of this guy! Ban closed his fists quietly as his brow furrowed. Alexander seemed like the kind of guy who thought he lived on the edge. A philosophical chauvenist. Just the kind of guy Ban disliked. He also found it typical that the kid didn't speak up. People who were so loud had a tendency to be spineless when someone calls them out for it. Then Ban saw that Riley was still looking nervous. On the ground, Ban could make out Riley's name.

"Look Alexander, I'd much rather you just pleased kept it quiet. I'm surprised you can take even a romantic moment and make it so loud."

He opened his book again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/killerpopblues
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:47 am

"Hey, hey, hey, Alex!"

Riley crawled up from the ground dartingly and tripped with her first step for not gaining complete balance early enough. Although having her pants and hands dirty it did not bother her one bit. As she made her way towards Alexander, she gave Banjamin a look- not an angry look, nor a kind one. A neutral look to acknowledge his presence and as Banjamin had given his opinion in Alexanders way of 'handling romance' she spoke a few, brief words towards Banjamin.

"Please hush"

Riley was not the kind of person to say 'please' often, but she knew that for the time being was a please better than getting angry with the guy. The guy who was likely the last one at school she did want to get angry with. She took her eyes of Banjamin as she closed up on Alex.

She also noticed the young girl by the tree with her camera. For that girl's sake, she would pray to heavens that she had not gotten any pictures of Riley that would ruin her reputation.

Riley catched up with Alexander who was making his way down the stairway. She grabbed him with her hand rough at his shoulder and with force turned him around to face her. She then had her other hand pressed against his chest and with force once again did she send him upwards and against the wall. The impact was fast, but gentle. She did not want to hurt the guy. She then looked him into the eyes and raised her hand, giving him a mighty slap right across the face over his left cheek.

"Listen, Alexander! Being depressed, negative and down is not the Alexander way. Leave all those pathetic, sad emotions and behavior to the professional, ME! You better shapen up now and act like the Alexander that I for unexplainable reason has befriended. The Alexander that smiles, jokes and has his cute little marry-go-around life and goes around helping everyone. I am not the smiling kind, so you as sure as hell will have to do smiling for the two of us"

Her hand over his chest held his shirt tight and almost as if she was angry with him did she look into his eyes. She was not angry with him, she was disappointed with him for walking away. That was not the Alexander way. It was Riley who was supposed to be the confused, depressed one. Not him.

Riley released her grip and allowed him to step down from the wall. She took a step back and looked at him with a serious look and a tilted head.

"I may be one of the least intellectual girls on this school, one of the most annoying and troublesome ones, I have about the lowest grades this decade and no friends. If you want to just go away whenever I start scaring you of, like I do with everyone else, always have and likely always will..... then fine.. but keep one thing in mind.."

Riley broke eye-contact and placed her hand against the wall, lowering her head and staring into the ground. She gave out a sigh before she finished the sentence.

"I.. need you"

She did not mean that in a way of romance. Alexander had always been her 'conscience' here at the school. If it had not been for him, Riley would have gone crazy, perhaps even expelled.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworld.forum-nation.com
Paranoia
Habitant
Paranoia

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:20 pm

To her own confession, Sami had sat on the side of the gym class a little bored and observed them as they went on and around. She watched them go forth and back, she watched the teacher and she watched how the students acted around him. She also noticed how many paid a look or two at her as they ran by, probably either wondering who she was or why she was not part of the actual class. She looked at the gym teacher with a faint smile and then got up from her seat. She grabbed her book and as she held it to her chest, she with a final glimpse inside and a smile, exited the gym area.

The hallways were empty and that to no wonder as the periods were still in progress. She walked silently trough and thought about what she had seen and heard at gym. She smiled when she thought about how happy those guys who scored first and such was- well most of them. Some seemed like they only worked hard to get out of there, one could tell on the expression at their face. She smiled to herself, remembering how some of the boys home in her old school did just about anything to skip a class, although the teachers were tough and the concequences of doing so was quite severe.

She stopped at the sound of voices and that was by a narrowly opened window. She did not understand the communication that was held, but the girl did not sound too happy. Angry, perhaps. Sami looked out the window out of curiosity and noticed how some students was outside. Either Sami had missed something in the plans for today, or these students were skipping class. However Sami was no school police and was not going report them. She instead kindly searched the nearest exit and walked out of the school building. She paid a look to the ones that seemed to be fighting and then paid notice to a young girl by herself under the shade of a tree. She held what seemed to be a camera and subtly did Sami make her way around the outside and appeared near the girl, from behind at that.

This girl seemed to be so focused on her photos that she had likely not even noticed Sami circling around and appearing at the back of the girl's tree. She did nott say a word and instead she just leaned against the tree and looked into the same direction to where the girl seemed to be direction her camera. She seemed to be taking picture of the arguing crowd over by the school wall and as much as this surprised Sami, she just stood there silently. Although by the time that Sami leaned against the tree, the very same tree that the camera girl was under, it would be surprising if the girl did not notice Sami.
Back to top Go down
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:57 pm

Izsak shrugged, having managed what had to be the most confusing conversation ever to grace the halls of Rockville High in the length of his enrollment. He shook his head as he watched Leslie rush into the hallway, phone in hand. His own phone lay silently in his pocket, and he removed it only long enough to glance at the clock dancing upon its screen.

I wonder... if Cree will be along anytime soon?

He stood, hoisting his guitar up onto his shoulder and wandering out into the hall, this time finding himself avoidably late, though with this period's class being an elective re-take, as were all of his classes this term, he was unenthused toward getting there. He took the long way throughout the halls, the better half of the school already in their classes. He'd be lucky if he wasn't locked out one day, though in all honesty, no one had come to expect him to even show up in the building at all over the years. He'd been notorious for missing on the worst possible occasion before anyone had known that he was carrying a rare blood disorder that caused him to need a transfusion every two months or so. He was also short on cash, so he'd had to rely on friends to help him pay for the transfusions every once in a while, though he'd told them to count it as his Christmas and birthday gifts for the year.

What is my next class, anyway? I didn't even bother to check after I got my schedule...

He pulled the little card from the inside pocket of his jacket, looking it over for the day's schedule.

Art... Damn... I think I feel more like something music-oriented right now, too... Oh well...

He turned, having realized he was in the wrong hallway altogether and could not get there in the direction he was headed. He had let his thoughts drift back to wondering about what he would do for food this evening when his phone began ringing, the Linkin Park song "Leave Out All The Rest" filling the halls until he pressed the button to silence it, checking the Caller ID.

"Cree? The devil are you doing? I'm the one with the reputation for cutting classes, remember? What do you mean your car... I hate that ruddy POS... No I don't say it simply because your car is pink, I hate it for its CD player... Yes, so you've told me, and as empathetic as I am, Cree, even I have problems with your theory that the CD player has feelings and emotions of its own. No, if the car broke down, they can't count the absence as an intentional, why? You've missed the first week before, Cree, it'll be fine. Yes, I should be in class. I'm running late once again. No, they don't care as long as I show up. Right. Well, then, you should focus on your vehicle, shouldn't you? Alright. Yeah, I suppose tonight works, if you can manage to come get me. You recall, of course, that some of us aren't trust fund babies that have money to do as we please? Alright. See you then, I suppose. Best wishes, Cree."

He shook his head, realizing he had sauntered off to the other end of the school, now only a few steps from the Art Class. Sticking the phone into his pocket, (once again feeling eternally grateful for Cree buying it to keep in touch with anyone for emergencies, especially as it had kept him form toiling the class wondering about his best friend) he slowly made his way in, the entire class stopping to look at him, then turning back to the front of the room.

"Izsak, present. I daresay to your surprise."

He added the latter under his breath, having never gotten along with his art instructor. For some reason, he found her to be utterly evil, especially as she'd failed him two years before with no reason whatsoever. Even Rail Kainer, with whom Izsak would quarrel constantly, had said she had no reason to fail him. And this spoke volumes to Izsak. He walked over to the far side of the room again, taking his seat as far from the she-devil as he could. A moment or two passed before he took a look around to see who all had class with him, then proceeded to start his next sketch, though of whta, he could not decide.
Back to top Go down
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:54 pm

Shiloh gazed down at the horse she had scribbled onto her paper. Deep, sketchy lines defined the powerful looking head. She shaded in veins, and drew two deep, dark orbs. For good measure, she drew a wide white snip onto the horses muzzle. A grin spread her face at the likeness it bared to Robin. A sudden voice at the posterior of the room stole Shiloh's attention, and she noted the girl who stood in the doorway, phone in hand. As her phone was closed, Shiloh realised it was the girl from Ms. Dreyer's class, Leslie.
'She has a lovely voice too...

She noticed the embarassed looking girl moving toward her then, and hurried to push her incomplete drawing under a binder notebook she had out. Just as she did so, however, she noted it was in vain. The girl had plopped her head onto the desk, and showed no intentions of moving it. At least until she called out her name to the teacher, who nodded in reproval. As the young man began on about something, Shiloh tuned him out and looked toward Leslie. Though her head was down, Shiloh forced a smile. She wasn't sure what to say, but she sure did want to talk to her. One could say she was drawn in, unexplicably.

" So, how's your first day going so far? "

Shiloh blushed at the stupidity of her own question, but she forced away a blush and awaited the girl, Leslie to speak once more.
Back to top Go down
Vanir
Explorer
Vanir

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:36 am

Justice wrote:
"Hey, hey, hey, Alex!"

Riley crawled up from the ground dartingly and tripped with her first step for not gaining complete balance early enough. Although having her pants and hands dirty it did not bother her one bit. As she made her way towards Alexander, she gave Banjamin a look- not an angry look, nor a kind one. A neutral look to acknowledge his presence and as Banjamin had given his opinion in Alexanders way of 'handling romance' she spoke a few, brief words towards Banjamin.

"Please hush"

Riley was not the kind of person to say 'please' often, but she knew that for the time being was a please better than getting angry with the guy. The guy who was likely the last one at school she did want to get angry with. She took her eyes of Banjamin as she closed up on Alex.

She also noticed the young girl by the tree with her camera. For that girl's sake, she would pray to heavens that she had not gotten any pictures of Riley that would ruin her reputation.

Riley catched up with Alexander who was making his way down the stairway. She grabbed him with her hand rough at his shoulder and with force turned him around to face her. She then had her other hand pressed against his chest and with force once again did she send him upwards and against the wall. The impact was fast, but gentle. She did not want to hurt the guy. She then looked him into the eyes and raised her hand, giving him a mighty slap right across the face over his left cheek.

"Listen, Alexander! Being depressed, negative and down is not the Alexander way. Leave all those pathetic, sad emotions and behavior to the professional, ME! You better shapen up now and act like the Alexander that I for unexplainable reason has befriended. The Alexander that smiles, jokes and has his cute little marry-go-around life and goes around helping everyone. I am not the smiling kind, so you as sure as hell will have to do smiling for the two of us"

Her hand over his chest held his shirt tight and almost as if she was angry with him did she look into his eyes. She was not angry with him, she was disappointed with him for walking away. That was not the Alexander way. It was Riley who was supposed to be the confused, depressed one. Not him.

Riley released her grip and allowed him to step down from the wall. She took a step back and looked at him with a serious look and a tilted head.

"I may be one of the least intellectual girls on this school, one of the most annoying and troublesome ones, I have about the lowest grades this decade and no friends. If you want to just go away whenever I start scaring you of, like I do with everyone else, always have and likely always will..... then fine.. but keep one thing in mind.."

Riley broke eye-contact and placed her hand against the wall, lowering her head and staring into the ground. She gave out a sigh before she finished the sentence.

"I.. need you"

She did not mean that in a way of romance. Alexander had always been her 'conscience' here at the school. If it had not been for him, Riley would have gone crazy, perhaps even expelled.

Alexander first felt hostile toward Riley. He wasn't in the mood for games. But after she said what she did, his muscles relaxed, though his face still retained that stony quality.

"I... need you."

Alexander held his head up, looking away from her, looking at the sky, trying to gather his thoughts. For a moment, he didn't say anything, and it didn't seem like he would. Then he grabbed her shoulders, whirled around and pinned her against the wall.
"Now listen 'ere, missy! There are alot of one things you are, none of them include what you just said. Sure, you might not be book smart... But you've got street smarts, girl! And you're one of the most beau-" Alexander caught himself before he went to far. This isn't a confessional, you half-brained twit. Alexander prayed she didn't notice, and continued on. "Listen. I'll always be there, and I'll never leave! But I've got emotions too, you know! I can't always the the charmer, happy-go-lucky guy you know me to be." Alexander let go of her, and shrugged.
"But, that is what I am. Don't expect me to leave, okay? I need you as much as you need me.... I'm a coward, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:48 am

Leslie could hear the voice, surprisingly even for her familiar. The voice of Shiloh, the girl that she had both had a seat by and that was supposed to meet her after school for 'extra hours'. Leslie allowed the girl to finish the sentence even though she wanted so badly to just answer 'horrible' right after Shiloh's word 'first'. Instead she just sighed, looking into the blank desk and then closed her eyes.

"I have had worse"

She have had worse, so she was not exactly lying. She have had better too, plenty of them. In fact it was most of the days in her life that had been better. Not all, but most. She remained with her head into the table, as much as she wanted to see the pretty girl next to her. She started thinking that if she perhaps hid herself and avoided unnecessary conversations would she end up not making a fool of herself for the fourth time in two periods.
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:07 am

If one didnt know better one could think that Riley growled as she was pushed against the wall. She looked into Alexander's eyes as he now had gained one of those serious looks that she often held herself comfortable with using. It really did not suit him, but who was she to judge? As he was done talking, a few of his sentences reoccured in her head and she played with the thoughts for a brief while.

"You.. need.. me? I mean.. Of course you do"

With those words she brushed his hands of herself and grinned a little discreetly. She eyed him upwards and down and she then gave out a frown.

"So coward or no coward, you put your muddy paws on me again without permission and the next place you will be putting them in will be a bucket of ice"

She was not fully serious with what she said, but ever since the whole emotional, sentimental jiffy had started up she had been a little uncomfortable with herself. She disliked not having full control over a situation and therefore decided to retake control.

"Now that we have all that sorted out, what do you say about visiting the school caféteria? Your buying"

She placed her hands over his shoulders and turned his back towards her. She then gave him a gentle push in the direction of the door and went right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Vanir
Explorer
Vanir

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:47 am

"As always." Alexander declared, and marched up the stairs, heading into the door. Of course, he took several different pathways to avoid his-and Riley's- teachers, and arrived in the lunchroom. The lunch staff really didn't care what happened, so he walked on in and slid a few dollars into a vending machine. Bending down, he pulled out several varieties of chips and a few packs of candy. He led Riley to a table in the far corner of the cafeteria-which just so happened to be their regular table during the lunch period. He slid into a seat, and spread the stuff out on the table, and pulled out two cans of soda from his pocket.

"It's not much," He said, motioning at the warm soda. "But I'm short on money..."
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:32 pm

"Better you than me"

She said this, referring to the money issue as she opened the can of soda and had her eyes flinch with the sound of it being opened. She hung over the table in a sigh as she drank some of it and looked at Alexander. She then had a look around at the empty room, save the staff. She blew some hair from her eyes and then turned back to watch Alexander. This place was quite nice when it did not have all the noise that it normally did when people was out of class.

As she drank, she kept an eye on Alexander. She knew he was perhaps a little low on cash but differently from her, he was not broke. She never dared having money, for anytime she did- her mother took it from her to use for herself. So whenever Riley wanted money she had to make it on her own and even then would she have to spend it quickly so that her mother- who regulary searched Riley for cash- would not get hold of it.

She then came to think of Banjamin. What was he doing there anyway? Well, reading obviously, but why? He was supposed to be in class and Riley never took him for the kind of guy to skip class. Not willing to admit even to herself, she did feel a little bad for just leaving without a goodbye. That did seem like the kind of situation where a goodbye would be propriate. Something she normally would not do. She shrugged the thought of, knowing she would get the chance to say goodbye to him once more.

She rolled the now empty can between her two hands, looked into the wall and then at the time on the clock which hung above the entrance. The second period was still going on and she sighed in boredom as she grabbed a pack of candy and looked at it. She did not open it, nor did she plan to do so. At least not yet. Instead she had it slide between her two hands on the table, allowing the soda can which was her former victim of boredom to roll of the table and down to the floor with a rattle as it continued its adventureous path.

She looked at it, then at Alexander and then back at the can which rolled along the floor. She then shrugged and looked at the pack of candy that slid between her two hands.

"What now? What to do?"
Back to top Go down
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:52 pm

Izsak, who had enthralled himself in a sketch of the demon Mephistopheles from the drama "Faust," looked up when he heard Shiloh and Leslie, not that far from him. He was quite surprised that he had yet to notice them in his sweeps of the room every few moments. Perhaps he had simply looked over them? He shrugged it off and continued working on Mephisto, hoping to finish it before the old hag got around to him and they started their little argument of the day. Unfortunately, as he was only a few moments into the sketch, and had barely even covered the hair and eyes of the demon, he was not feeling too enthusiastic about finishing before he managed a trip out of the room...
Back to top Go down
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:23 am

Shiloh kept her eyes on the girl, and made an effort to brighten her face even though she paid little to no atteniton to it. Still she focused on the desk in front of her. Even though he pace was pressed down, Shiloh could tell the grimace that crossed it due to the facial tension that bunched around the corners of her mouth. When she spoke, Shiloh let out a soft, distant chuckle. Hoping not to offend the girl, she spoke in a soft, kind tone.

" I know exactly what you mean. "

Placing her hand on her abdomin, Shiloh ran delicate fingers across the dull ache that remained from her ealier engagements. Willingly changin the subject then, Shiloh eyed the door, and then the girl once more.

" Well, I know we were supposed to meet after school, but it seems like we're getting the ipportunity now. "

She said with a flick of her hand. Eyeing the girls still hidden face, which was now covered by her thick brown hair, Shiloh blushed, unnoticed.

" kind of at least."

Pausing she moved her chair a little closer.

" I know Ms. Dreyer wants me to tutor you, and I know it sounds like a pretty shitty deal on your behalf, but it really could help a bit. And, hey. She only polishes the one's who will shine. and on another note, it will be kind of easy from today on out. I'm picking up my car from the shop. So if you would need a ride to and from, I got you covered. "

Shiloh hoped she wasn't pushing the girl away any more than she was sure she already had. She seemed to be really nice, and Shiloh assumed the two could get along nicely. Maybe even become good friends.

As she gazed off forlornly, Shiloh noted another slightly familiar face. Then she recalled him. Only for his association to Leslie though. In her english class he had been seated in front of the girl, who sat slumped beside Shiloh, who flashed the boy a welcoming smile.
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:00 pm

Leslie listened to every word Shiloh said with warmth. She did seem nice and perhaps would this day not end as bad as it had started. She gave out a final sigh, before replacing it with a faint smile and slowly did she raise her head. The first thing she saw however, was not Shiloh, but Izsak. He seemed to have seen them too and his look was not the hating kind, so there was still hope to befriend him. She shrugged the thought of though and turned towards Shiloh, her head still low but at least up from the table at which she had made her impact.

She had a good look, that Shiloh. The kind of face that made Leslie smile and for some odd reason forget about all her troubles. The voice was soft, kind and surprisingly helpful despite she being an older girl. In her old school, all older girls was unhelpful and ungrateful. This seemed to be different though.

"You have a car? That is awesome. I wish I had one, that way I would be able to go wherever whenever"

She paused for a moment, pulled into a web of thoughts. She then brought herself back together.

"I do look forward to getting a little extra teaching. In fact, anything that reduce my time with my sister is welcome. Perhaps can we go trough a little english today, after school, right away. I would only have to call and let my father know he shouldnt pick me up, or wait up for that matter"
Back to top Go down
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:17 pm

Izsak felt an odd twitch in the back of his spine as the man he'd not noticed earlier began speaking to the class.

"Let's get started, folks."

He looked up, realizing that the man was apparently in charge of the class, a welcome change as far as Izsak was concerned, though he had to know how permanent this was.

"Excuse me, what happened to Mrs. Pruett? I mean, not that I'm complaining, but I was caught a bit off-guard by your presence."

He ignored the looks sent him by his classmates and awaited a response, though he was denied it. He assumed that it was more permanent a change in staffing than he'd expected. Shrugging it off, he turned to a scrap of notebook paper, writing a single message on it before turning to pass it off to Leslie.

"Morning, Shiloh. How's life treating you this morning?" His remark passed as a means to have turned in the first place, and he slid the scrap over to the new girl, its only words still imprinted on the page that had been beneath it in his notebook.

Name's Izsak. Welcome to Rockville High.
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:13 pm

For a moment, Leslies attention was diverted and she surprisingly enough got herself a note from the guy not far from the two. After a closer look, she noticed it was Izsak who had taken a seat by their sides. If she had paid more attention to everything, she should have seen this the moment he sat down. Unfortunatly was her attention stolen by the pretty girl Shiloh and her enchanting words. She grabbed the scrap that she had been sent and she quickly flipped it to see what was written.

Name's Izsak. Welcome to Rockville High.

She smiled, grateful that some people actually cared about welcoming her. Other than the two teachers, only this Shiloh and that Izsak had given her a nice welcoming. She turned her head towards Izsak with a smile and she nodded towards him. She heard him talk to Shiloh so she decided to let them talk this dialogue of in peace. She did not mind it, as she too was curious of how life had been treating Shiloh this morning. Although she did not know the girl yet, she wanted to know all about her. All about everything and everyone, but it is better to start of small and work ones way to the top.

With a smile, she crumbed the piece of paper and placed it in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:09 am

When Leslie responded to her, Shiloh tried to subtely hide the broad smile creeping upon her face, but alternatly let it go. Simply being acknowledged by the girl was a relief. And the smile she flashed Shiloh made the blonde girl feel the urge to laugh. Inwardly Shiloh scolded herself for being so weird, but ignored her thoughts as the Leslie spoke.

Her words only made the girl smile a bit more, but her expression was a bit troubling. When she studied Shiloh, Leslie held a curious look on her face, as if she were hesitant about something or other. Shiloh decided to disregard it and nodded to answer Leslie's question.

" Yeah...It's not much. A Jetta. A few years old, but she runs alright. "

Shiloh let out a soft laugh remembering the last time she used wirds to describe how her car 'ran'. She had been on the phone with her father the day it went into shope. turning then, she pushed a peice of hair out of her face.

" Later today? Sounds- "

She cut herself off and grimaced. She had planned on riding later that day. Sighing she thought it over for a short moment. She didn't have to. She just thought she would need to after the first day of school, which really wasn't going quite as stressfully as she expected. Odd considering what had takwn place. Letting out a soft, affirmitive, 'hmm' she smiled once more.
'Sorry, Robin...'

" Sounds great. I live on Campus, so we can just meet after school. I don't have a last period, so I can grab my car in the meantime. "

A voice pulled her away from Leslie and her conversation, and into a more real, grim school world.
'Iszak.'
Shiloh's eyes followed a note the boy slid to Leslie, and then she half smiled.

" Fine, thanks. And you? "

She answered, though she was more interested in the note. Blushing at her own nosiness, she quickly turned and awaited Iszak's answer.
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:21 pm

Leslie smiled towards Shiloh before turning towards the teacher who had started talking. She listened, but paid little or no attention to him. She was making friends after all and she did so quickly as well. She did not expect to have something to do after school, even less share the car to whatnow destination they were going for. She said campus, but Leslie had no idea where that was.

She rested her head upon the desk and looked forward, towards the teacher. Silently did she sit for a while, subtly having her eyes pend between the girl and the teacher. She however couldnt help but ponder over Shiloh's pause in the sentence and the grimace she did. Perhaps was Leslie getting in the way of something? Or perhaps was there things Shiloh much rather would do. After a while of thinking, she temporarily removed the thought from her head. Shiloh was talking to Izsak right now and Leslie didnt want to interrupt.
Back to top Go down
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:07 pm

((sorry it took so long... been working on an underground project. Becko knows more, so it should be okay now that I've gotten this posted. sorry again, all.))

Iszak shrugged a bit, not wanting to draw attention to the fact his disorder had been giving him Hell the last few days. If he ever got ahold of Cree and got her over here, he was going to have to have her run him in for another transfusion... And if not, that left Rail or Char...

"Well, I've been worse." He smiled slightly, turning back around and starting in on a sketch again. This was art class, so even if he was in trouble for drawing in class, he'd pass it off as his first homework assignment later and get out of it.

His head began to swim a bit, the world around him blurring momentarily before he regained focus.

Damn, I've gotta get that taken care of soon or we're going to have some real issues going on here...

He took a minute to steady himself, closing his eyes for just a second to regain his focus, and then returned to the sketch at hand, hoping it took his mind off of the lightheadedness...
Back to top Go down
Kimblee
Explorer
Kimblee

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:16 am

Banjamin turned face, and headed back towards the entrance to the school. His book was slid between his elbow, and he slid his hands into his pockets. Stepping away slowly, he couldn't help but turn his head back to where Alexander and Riley had just been conversing. His face still held that look of both irritation and curiosity...a strange mix.

Regardless, Riley and Alexander had left their little space outside and headed back into the building through a side door, no doubt finishing their conversation in a place they wouldn't be overheard. Banjamin thought that was perfectly fine. Now he could finish his reading without being interrupted by Alexander's loud comments. Squinting from the sunlight, Ban looked at his watch. His gym class just ended, so he should probably head inside and head to his next class. Philosophy. Quickly, Banjamin's brow furrowed. Philosophy was a class he was interested in the subject, but he was a little worried about how tolerant he could be of sitting in class discussing "ideas, feelings, and emotions" with other people. It's not that he didn't mind sharing, it's just that he might get irritated listening to the other students.

Wondering what kind of variety of students his class was going to have, Banjamin slipped out his Class List. Out of his back-pocket he slid the list to re-read it. Down the line he saw names he both recognized, and was unfamiliar with.

Philosophy 101 - Ms. Amane
1.Izsak Arlington
2.Aubrey Bailey
3.Alexander Corbin
4.Riley Johnson
5.Banjamin Larter
6.Hisa Nagato
7.Zeke Mistara
8.Leslie Rick
9.Shiloh Kay Ritchie
10.Lionel Wood
11.Sami Wunderlich

"Small Class..." he said outloud, non-chalantly. Still, their were a few people he tolerated. Peering back at the folded list, reading down, the names triggered memories of each person that he had known...

Student #1 - Izsak Arlington was the music guy. What he remembered at first was Izsak's skills with the guitar. Sometimes at lunch, Izsak would strum his guitar to a song that nobody could recognize.

Banjamin rolled his eyes when he read the name of Student #3. It was Alexander Corbin. The loudmouth. This troublesome guy was going to be in the same class as Ban? And in a class that was all about voicing your own opinions? The name of his rival, the annoying spiky haired Alex was the last thing Banjamin wanted to see on his class list.

Ban's eyes lit for the breifest of moments when he read the name of Student #4. It was the girl who just wouldn't stop popping up these past few hours. Riley Johnson. Almost forcefully, he moved on down the list, not wanting to dwell on sharing a class with Riley AND Alexander. Still, he couldn't help but be intrigued by finding out the philosophy of someone as raw and passionate as Riley Johnson...

Student #6 was a girl named Hisa. Ban didn't recognize the name, and so he continued down the list.

Student #7 was another name that didn't sound familiar to Ban. Zeke Mistara? Vaguely, Ban recalls the name from the school's literary magazine. Was he a poet or something? A poet's point of view and philosophy would be something interested to hear...

Student #8 - Leslie Rick. Ban thought for a moment. Was there a relation to Matt Rick?

Student #9 - Shiloh was somebody he recognized. She was a friendly girl, most people seemed to get along with her. Banjamin hadn't ever really had a conversation with her. He knew she was into horses though, evident by her constant talking about them, and the pictures that littered her folders, notebooks, and binders.

The last two names were mysteries as well. Sami Wunderlich? Was that a german name? Looking up from his class list, Ban saw the P.E class he belonged to beginning to head back inside. He began folding the paper back up, and placed it back into his pocket. He sighed again. Would this class be as much of a drag as it was turning out to look like? A class with Alex? Hopefully he would be able to stay quiet. He opened the side door to the school and started heading to class.

----------------------------------------------------------

Banjamin Larter approached the door to his Philosophy class. From what he could see inside, it looked like nobody had arrived yet. He opened the door, and expected to be welcomed by another boring teacher. He was surprised however, when there wasn't anybody behind the teacher's desk. Who was Ms. Amane anyways? Annoyed at this new teachers lack of organization, and the tardiness of the rest of his class, Ban headed towards the back of the room, opened a window and sat on the windowsill. His eyes gazing at the birds chirping in their nest in the tree just outside....
Back to top Go down
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:40 pm

Izsak wandered into Philosophy class, the day growing older with each passing second. He was to the point now that he no longer cared if he was late to class, only that he made it through the day before he passed out. Maybe Cree would be along soon? He could only hope so.

As he entered the room, he noted that there was no teacher, and it was slightly disorganized, reminding him much of Cree's living room. He shrugged, only one other student in the room, and sat in the far corner, taking out his guitar and lightly playing a few chords until the class began. Whether he was late or not, the teacher was nowhere to be seen, and so he was going to enjoy his rare bit of spare time while he could.

"So how's things, Ban. It's been quite a while since we had a class together, hasn't it?" His own voice surprised him a bit, and through the entire sentence, he continued playing his guitar.
Back to top Go down
Kimblee
Explorer
Kimblee

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:29 am

His back leaning against the far corner of the room, one leg bent up upon the windowsill, Banjamin Larter cocked his head towards the direction of the door, as it opened to reveal the first student to enter the classroom other than himself. Feeling relieved at the fact that the student wasn't Alexander nor Riley, Ban looked back out of the window. It was Izsak. And he was of course carrying his trademark guitar, slung over his back like a sword in its sheath.

Ban was pleased. He and Izsak had an understanding. They didn't run in the same crowd, but they both felt an equal amount of uninterest to certain cliques of the school. Ban silently acknowledged his classmate with a slight nod, as Izsak took his seat in the opposite corner, nonchalantly taking out his guitar as he too awaited the arrival of their mysterious teacher, and the remaining students in his class.

Ban's eyes flicked upward as he heard Izsak say aloud "So how's things, Ban. It's been quite a while since we had a class together, hasn't it?"

Banjamin's face didn't falter.

"Yes you're right" He said, still looking out towards the birds. Banjamin leaned his head onto the back wall, beginning to feel irritated that his teacher had yet to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:03 pm

Izsak nodded in response to the reply he had received. Rather than try for idle chatter, he continued playing at his guitar, beginning to wonder why the two of them were the only ones reporting to class altogether. Usually, there would be an instructor in the room five minutes before any students showed up, as to be sure they could ask any questions about their assignments and such. He wondered if perhaps this teacher had punked out on the first day, or had possibly found somewhere else to work.

He looked up occasionally to the door, watching silently for anyone he might recognize, as he once again was unaware of who all he would be in with. Though administration had offered him a list of classmates, he had taken only the schedule itself, hoping to get in and out quickly, as Cree and himself had made plans that particular day, and she was outside in the heat of the day. Now, he wished that there were some way he had known who he would be sitting through this class with.

Philosophy had been his last choice for an elective, though upon finding all other classes he would consider were full, he had taken it in hopes he might discover some inspiration for lyrics, or perhaps something more from the class. He had heard that it would change some people's outlooks on things altogether, though he was unsure how, unless the class was to sit and do nothing with only one other person in the room.

Finishing the chord grouping he had been on, he looked up at Ban, still gazing out the window. "Did you get the classlist, as well, or just the schedule? I have no ruddy clue who we've got in here, assuming we haven't been duped into this room by administration..."

And then, feeling slightly overworked, his agitation took hold and he voiced aloud what both had been thinking.

"And where the bloody Hell is our damned teacher? Class started fifteen minutes ago..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3