Your dreamworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreamworld

A private forum with friends and allied from all across the world, assembled at one destination with one common purpose: To have a good time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holiday for the thought that burns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Burning Thought
Habitant
Burning Thought

Holiday for the thought that burns Empty
PostSubject: Holiday for the thought that burns   Holiday for the thought that burns Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:33 am

Ime coming to the wonderful world of America, more specifically Florida, Disney land, universal studios, islands of adventure etc etc and may not be on as much as i usually am, although the villa ime in has interenet connection, ill likely be busy most of the time chasing monkeys and bears around the streets so ill see ya all maybe

ime missing you already Justice No I love you
Back to top Go down
Nozdormu
Explorer
Nozdormu

PostSubject: Re: Holiday for the thought that burns   Holiday for the thought that burns Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:52 am

Have a good time in Florida, man.. I wish I could go there too.. I will be, but not until summer Smile
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Holiday for the thought that burns   Holiday for the thought that burns Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:56 am

Wow! I have always wanted to go to Disney Land Very Happy You make sure to have yourself a good time there Wink Do not chase monkeys and bears extinct though. The world needs them more than you think Surprised

Take care, Burning Thought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworld.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday for the thought that burns   Holiday for the thought that burns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday for the thought that burns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your dreamworld :: Aula-
Jump to: