Your dreamworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreamworld

A private forum with friends and allied from all across the world, assembled at one destination with one common purpose: To have a good time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The GM's interfearance?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justice
Ruler
Justice

The GM's interfearance? Empty
PostSubject: The GM's interfearance?   The GM's interfearance? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:38 pm

I know now that since we have several different nations being played and not all players have gotten warmed up yet, things may appear a little silent.

So what do you guys think? Should I as GM (Game Master) interfear with NPC's at character posts? Or should I simply wait and let each player pay the toll of patience while you slowly interact with eachother? Smile Of course, NPC's would only appear if so made sense and not if the situation spoke against common logic for a random encounter.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworld.forum-nation.com
Nozdormu
Explorer
Nozdormu

PostSubject: Re: The GM's interfearance?   The GM's interfearance? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:01 am

That's a good idea.. As long as your careful not to mess someones plans up.. Some may do things intentionally and hope to continue from that exact situation in their next post Smile
Back to top Go down
Paranoia
Habitant
Paranoia

PostSubject: Re: The GM's interfearance?   The GM's interfearance? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:32 am

Sounds like that could be a good idea. The job of the GM is to keep everything moving. At least that is how it works with GMs in the real world Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GM's interfearance?   The GM's interfearance? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GM's interfearance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your dreamworld :: A Shattered Kingdom :: A Shattered Kingdom [BIO's, OOC & RULES]-
Jump to: