Your dreamworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreamworld

A private forum with friends and allied from all across the world, assembled at one destination with one common purpose: To have a good time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ushgarak
Settler
Ushgarak

Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands Empty
PostSubject: Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands   Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:35 am

Hello hello!

I myself, Ushgarak, am a friend of Soridormi... which is a lot easier to type than it is to pronounce, btw.

From where I heed form I have a reputation as a grumpy and heartless curmudgeon. Nothing couild be further from the truth! Because I am really more of a pedant than a curmudgeon, Curmudgeoning takes far too much effort. Did I mention I was lazy as well?

Err, this might not be my best write-up but I never know what to do with these things. Anyway, I am a long-time nerdy-geek RPer of much... nerdy-geek RPingness and m'dear Soridormi wanted me to come along and chedk things out and so... here I am!

(waves)

(possibly grumpily)
Back to top Go down
Nozdormu
Explorer
Nozdormu

PostSubject: Re: Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands   Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:39 am

Heya, Ushgarak.. Awesome (and very suprising) to see you here! It'll be cool to have you around, and I dont know where you've gotten the reputation from, but I do and always have found you a cool guy Wink

Anyway.. A question to you.. Will you be an observer of the RPs, or will you be joining in? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ushgarak
Settler
Ushgarak

PostSubject: Re: Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands   Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:52 am

I'll keep a look at what is around! And I shall see. With grumpy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

PostSubject: Re: Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands   Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:00 am

Hey hey, you! Welcome!

& My name is easy! =O
Back to top Go down
Ushgarak
Settler
Ushgarak

PostSubject: Re: Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands   Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:02 am

So-ree-dom-ree... no! So-ror-dor-mee.... no! Sor-ee-dome-ee... no! Sor-ree-don-kee... wait, what?
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands   Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:05 am

She is right! Her name is very easy Very Happy

So cool to have you here Ushgarak! In truth, you were the last person from the roleplaying forums at KMC that I expected to come for a visit Laughing

Anyway you are among friends and there are no reasons to be grumpy. Be happy, like me Very Happy

To be honest I have never seen you actually roleplay. Will be sweet if you decide to take part of any Wink A third roleplay might come up soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworld.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands   Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bearer of Grumpiness from far off lands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your dreamworld :: The Introduction Process-
Jump to: