Your dreamworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreamworld

A private forum with friends and allied from all across the world, assembled at one destination with one common purpose: To have a good time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Becko
Explorer
Becko

Forum Style Empty
PostSubject: Forum Style   Forum Style Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:58 am

Do you think you as admin could arrange a selection of forum styles? This one is awesome, but my computer sucks. As good as this is, it is slowing my computers loading down horribly Wink
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

Forum Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Style   Forum Style Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:10 pm

I have looked into the matter but unfortunately I can not find the option which would allow members to select between different styles. I am not sure that it is doable as I had to select a style in the beginning. In order to have another style, I would have to replace the current one Smile I will continue to investigate in the matter and perhaps come to a solution.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworld.forum-nation.com
Becko
Explorer
Becko

Forum Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Style   Forum Style Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:57 pm

As much as I love this theme, perhaps could you create some sort of poll or something? Smile I mean, give the members a chance to pick. As I said, as much as I like this style, it makes it really tough for me to write and such, due to the graphical extent and such. Why, I do not know. It shouldnt, but it does.

Just a suggestion though Very Happy I will remain on this forum no matter the style Wink
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

Forum Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Style   Forum Style Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:03 pm

That does sound like a good idea. I will put the suggestion into use sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworld.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

Forum Style Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Style   Forum Style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your dreamworld :: The World Counseling-
Jump to: