Your dreamworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreamworld

A private forum with friends and allied from all across the world, assembled at one destination with one common purpose: To have a good time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time Empty
PostSubject: Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time   Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:18 pm

Thus was the coming of Drĉus to this forum. Some of you have seen me around the other forums everyone has opened recently, but most notably over on KMC under (as my most recent user on there was) Kumori Okami.

I received my invite this morning, and as I told Marie upon the receiving of it, I've played through too many RP's with you guys to just let this site go without me.

And so here I am. I'll quit rambling now.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time   Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:33 pm

YAY! Welcome here, Dräus Maximov (Yes, that is proper spelling Rolling Eyes )

We have been trough far too much to NOT have you invited here. I am glad you decided to give it all a chance and I hope that you will have a most wonderful stay here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworld.forum-nation.com
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time   Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:51 pm

From what I've seen of the place thus far, I look forward to quite a bit of fun here. It's a very well put-together site, and I'm looking forward to the Shattered Kingdom RP opening when possible. It very much seemed interesting upon my first read-through...
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time   Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:13 pm

I am glad you think so Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworld.forum-nation.com
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

PostSubject: Re: Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time   Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:29 am

Welcome, good to find you here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

PostSubject: Re: Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time   Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:08 pm

Here we have him! The creator of one of my favorite KMC RPs Wink
Back to top Go down
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time   Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:08 pm

i thank you, however i must say your Mickey High was perhaps just what we all had needed at the time, Becko.
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

PostSubject: Re: Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time   Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:14 am

I liked my Disney roleplay. I hate times when real life and plain frustration just takes a steady grip of you and brings you out of things you want to do Laughing
Back to top Go down
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time   Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:03 am

I loved the Disney one. My only regret is that I could not have devoted more time to it than I did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time   Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upon The Shifting of the Sands of Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your dreamworld :: The Introduction Process-
Jump to: