Your dreamworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreamworld

A private forum with friends and allied from all across the world, assembled at one destination with one common purpose: To have a good time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT!

Go down 
+3
Justice
Keyter Derton
Becko
7 posters

The three most popular requests:
Sci-Fi
THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! I_vote_lcap31%THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Mutant/Super Human
THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! I_vote_lcap44%THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Animal
THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! I_vote_lcap25%THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Becko
Explorer
Becko

THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! Empty
PostSubject: THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT!   THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:35 pm

I am sorry about the caps when I wrote that, but I wish for everyone to see Wink

Marie's internet is currently down and she has temporarily made me a moderator for this forum. This is until she regain power. She asked me to start the poll concerning the third roleplay. Me and her discussed it and I will be listing a number of different roleplay types and you will vote for one or two options. (Yes, I know you can click all three and votes, but please do not. This is a 'serious' matter and I would like people to respect the fact that we want to eliminate at least one or these)

Here we go, with the three most popular requests:
Back to top Go down
Keyter Derton
Habitant
Keyter Derton

PostSubject: Re: THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT!   THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:13 pm

Sci-fi. I'm still high on it, and reading through the rulebook for my new, shiny RPG everyday doesn't help a bit ;P
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

PostSubject: Re: THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT!   THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:41 pm

I personally would like to see an animal roleplay. I do find Sci-Fi a secondary choice, but Sci-Fi / Mutant weight about as much.
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT!   THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:29 pm

Thanks for creating the thread, Becko Smile I will give this voting a week or so, to make sure that a bunch has seen it and voted before I take action Wink
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworld.forum-nation.com
Nozdormu
Explorer
Nozdormu

PostSubject: Re: THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT!   THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:29 pm

It would be between Sci-Fi and Animal for me.. Leans more towards animal though..
Back to top Go down
Paranoia
Habitant
Paranoia

PostSubject: Re: THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT!   THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:39 pm

I picked Mutant and Sci-Fi. An animal roleplay could be a lot of fun, but I am a girl that likes using the best sides of my creativity. I just do not find the same possibilities with an Animal roleplay as I do with the other two. As much as I love animals (I really really do), I think that in time it would grow boring. The Mutant as well as Sci-Fi roleplay would grant more openings for new things Smile

In the long run, an animal roleplay would basically be the same thing repeating itself. If we have Sci-Fi, or Mutants then there will always be a foe to fight or a new world to explore. Animals are limited to the kingdom of the beast and limted to not evolving much beyond that of a natural evolution.

A mutant roleplay would allow you to perhaps find a cure, or grow more powerful or perhaps fight or comit crimes. When it comes to a mutant roleplay, there could always be a new scenario if the old ones are over. There could always be those that blend into the world like normal people and live normal lives. There could also be super villains to fight or perhaps just highschool issues you wish to deal with like a normal kid.

A Sci-Fi roleplay is basically limitless. Limitless worlds, limitless technology or simply a distant future. A dreamworld of chances to spend overflowing inspiration and creativity. Me and a friend played a dices-and-paper Sci-Fi roleplay (Have played a Mutant one as well) and it was quite the fun. I think that a well-done Sci-Fi roleplay would be the most fun Wink
Back to top Go down
Kimblee
Explorer
Kimblee

PostSubject: Re: THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT!   THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:36 pm

My My...

I came into this thread mostly supporting the mutant/super human idea, but the sci/fi idea is slowly growing on me. Space adventures and heroes. Although, I wouldn't be interested in a sci/fi if it was like, all halo marine fighting space alien threats and everyone's a gun wielding badass with yadda yadda yadda.

you could always combine animal and mutant into one roleplay. I'm sure you know what I mean. A Wolf Mutant? Claws and speed and whatnot.

Then again, it's no skin off my back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/killerpopblues
Ordained
Settler
Ordained

PostSubject: Re: THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT!   THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:09 pm

I agree with your last statement What a Face

But I just don't like space adventures. Star Wars and Halo sucks donkey balls IMO pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT!   THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE THIRD ROLEPLAY! EVERYONE READ, VOTE AND PLEASE COMMENT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your dreamworld :: Aula-
Jump to: