Your dreamworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreamworld

A private forum with friends and allied from all across the world, assembled at one destination with one common purpose: To have a good time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to do?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Becko
Explorer
Becko

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: What to do?   What to do? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:37 am

I make this thread because I have no idea what kind of character to do Wink I would also like to suggest this thread to be the official "What to do?" thread. If you are stuck in the roleplay, or cant think of a character or something, then turn to this thread and perhaps the members will help you study

Now, what kind of character should I make? Question
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:10 pm

So far we have one from the exile and one from the serene. Not that this weights any to what you should make Wink I think you should just take yourself a moment to think and then pick something that you would truelly be comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworld.forum-nation.com
Burning Thought
Habitant
Burning Thought

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:25 pm

I agree, think of what character you would most enjoy playing, for example i love magic, wizards and the dark forces, so the obvious answer was my Necromancer excile, i enjoy those kind of characters, as long as its along the line of something you like you should enjoy Rping it, ask yourself do you like magic, blade combat, or perhaps do you like animals or creatures, passive characters, agreesive ones, just think up a few ideas, I dont usually have a problem with whom to be since character ideas come to me and theres little imo that would break the fun for me of being a magic user.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do?   What to do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your dreamworld :: A Shattered Kingdom :: A Shattered Kingdom [BIO's, OOC & RULES]-
Jump to: