Your dreamworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreamworld

A private forum with friends and allied from all across the world, assembled at one destination with one common purpose: To have a good time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Love Thread

Go down 
+7
Kimblee
Drĉus Maximov
Justice
Burning Thought
Nozdormu
Soridormi
Becko
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Becko
Explorer
Becko

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:57 am

I love icecream I love you
Back to top Go down
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:49 pm

Do you love....mountains of it? Wink
Back to top Go down
Nozdormu
Explorer
Nozdormu

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:09 pm

I love my mountain of icecream Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:39 pm

Soridormi wrote:
Do you love....mountains of it? Wink

I would eat it alive!

Last edited by Becko on Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:56 am

The Love Thread Gary_sinise_2

Biography of Gary Sinise
Gary Alan Sinise (born March 17, 1955) is an Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning, Golden Palm- and Academy Award-nominated American actor and film director. In 1992, Sinise directed the film and played the role of George Milton in the movie adaption of Of Mice and Men. Sinise was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in 1994 for his role as Lieutenant Dan Taylor in Forrest Gump. He won a Golden Globe award for Best Actor in a TV Movie or Miniseries for his role in Truman. In 1996, he played a corrupt police officer in the Ron Howard dramatic hit Ransom. In 1998, Sinise was awarded an Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or Movie for the television film George Wallace, a portrayal of the late Governor George C. Wallace, Jr., of Alabama. He currently stars in CBS's CSI: NY as Detective Mac Taylor.

The Love Thread M20-

The Career of Gary Sinise
In 1982, Sinise's career began to take off when he directed and starred in Steppenwolf's production of True West. In 1983, he earned an Obie Award for his direction and a year later appeared with John Malkovich in the PBS' American Playhouse production of the play. In 1988, Gary directed Miles from Home, a movie starring Richard Gere, about two brothers' fight against the foreclosure of the family farm. Sinise has appeared in many films including: Forrest Gump, Of Mice and Men (which he also directed), Apollo 13, Reindeer Games,Snake Eyes, Mission to Mars, The Stand, Impostor and The Green Mile. He also narrated the audio books for John Steinbeck's Travels with Charley and Of Mice and Men.

In 2004, he began his first regular television series, in the crime drama CSI: New York, in which he plays Detective Mac Taylor. Several episodes have allowed Sinise to demonstrate his musical prowess, including a Season 2 episode where Mac Taylor plays the bass guitar in a jazz club with musicians Kimo and Carol Williams and Danny Gottlieb, members of the Lt. Dan Band, which Sinise and Kimo Williams co-founded in 2003. The band is named for Sinise's character in Forrest Gump.

Apart from his television and movie work, Sinise is the host in the video for the Epcot ride Mission: SPACE, at Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL and the current model for Baume & Mercier watches.
He also co-founded Operation Iraqi Children.

The Love Thread Gary_sinise
Back to top Go down
Burning Thought
Habitant
Burning Thought

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:44 am

I love Justice, Embarassed

Or more seriously, I love my Oblivion game...while its working
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:53 am

You were not serious? Shocked

I forsee a dark future for you Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworld.forum-nation.com
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:35 pm

I love Sienna :3
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:05 pm

I love Gary Sinise Wink
Back to top Go down
Burning Thought
Habitant
Burning Thought

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:08 am

Justice wrote:
You were not serious? Shocked

I forsee a dark future for you Evil or Very Mad

Shocked pale

nooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:05 am

i love... cheese?
Back to top Go down
Kimblee
Explorer
Kimblee

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:51 am

I love music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/killerpopblues
Justice
Ruler
Justice

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:02 pm

Cheese is awesome Very Happy

What kind of music, Kimblee? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kimblee
Explorer
Kimblee

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:28 pm

I love -
The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Gorillaz
Sublime
Beck
Radiohead
Everclear

and others.

I love Old Usernames. I love Silvertsume, Shadow12, and CCCowgirl
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:32 pm

I assume you and I are not thinking about the same 'Beck' Razz

Now, what do you like the username "Fuddle" Wink
Back to top Go down
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:52 am

Both Becks are wicked Wink

Oh, Silvertsume <3

&& Oh Shadow12 =0

I also love Blackberry Jam
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:16 pm

Robin Williams sings "Blame Canada" Laughing

Back to top Go down
MadMel
Habitant
MadMel

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:35 pm

LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:46 pm

Haha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MadMel
Habitant
MadMel

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:57 am

anyways..
i love justice, someone at school that you dont need to know, roleplaying and white chocolate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paranoia
Habitant
Paranoia

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Here is Robin Williams actual preformance with the song Smile

Back to top Go down
Kimblee
Explorer
Kimblee

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:01 am

I love roleplaying. I really hope this place picks back up again. I hope somebody will see that I even posted this. I'm willing to help in anyway, including even starting up a new roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:58 pm

I love my Tiff. (Hope you feel better soon, hon.)

Yeah, what happened? This place is totally dead! Becko and I have been discussing a new roleplay, but then I never heard back again... I miss this place... It's like everyone just forgot about it or decided they had better things to do... Guys, come on! This place is nothing without support from the members, and I feel like Kimblee and I are the only ones still dedicated to running it!

Well, aside from Marie, who still is without the 'net, and Bec, who is trying to get it started back from another front, though undoubtedly is having as much trouble as I.

I think everyone should all take a look at what we have here. This place is much more user-friendly, not to mention has better character in its members than half of KMC. And while I shall always hold a place in my deteriorating soul for KMC, I must say, I hope this site kicks back up soon.

Anyone interested in kicking Dreamworld back up, feel free to email me anytime, I'm at:

sml_winchester@yahoo.com

Send me your suggestions, and I'll send them around to everyone else via KMC, as everyone is back there again...

I hope someone other than Kimblee and myself manages to find this post, as unless I see more activity around here... I'm abandoning this site, as well...

Godspeed, all.

Drĉus
Back to top Go down
Kimblee
Explorer
Kimblee

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:29 am

Marie is without the net? That sucks. I miss her so!
Back to top Go down
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:09 am

aye, she is. maybe when she has gotten it back, she can revive this place? i hope so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Love Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love Thread   The Love Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Love Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next