Your dreamworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreamworld

A private forum with friends and allied from all across the world, assembled at one destination with one common purpose: To have a good time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]

Go down 
+6
Ambiguity
Nozdormu
Drĉus Maximov
Becko
Soridormi
Justice
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Justice
Ruler
Justice

Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:04 am

The highschool. The essence of future. The people of tomorrow. Asking the local teenagers, many dislike this school while there are those that actually have grown fond in it. It can provide top education, has obviously its own schoolteam and all the classes that the normal highschool provides and perhaps a little more.

The first day of a new schoolyear and Rockville is its old, kind self during an overly sunny day. The old, yet magnificant school building rests behind the gigantic, green yard of both garden and medow. The building in itself is quite the grand one at size as well and easily one of the largest and also eldest buildings in Rockville.

The school, being located a few miles outside the city borders in its own, big area. Big green fields surrounding it almost as far as the eye can reach and perhaps a ten minute walk in either direction will take you to the woods, as long as you do not follow the main road which will soon enough lead you to the city.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamworld.forum-nation.com
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:37 am

Shiloh had been rushing to get to school on time. As usual, her morning trips to the barn left her grimy and in need of a shower, which by all means she would take. It was the first day of her senior year, and while the petite girl was not one aiming to turn heads, she did beleive in first impressions.

The stable's bathroom was not the most luxurious, but it would do. Shiloh even impressed herself when she was able to strip down her clothes, wash, rinse , relather and be done with the procedure in seven short minutes. when she gazed at the clock on the wall which was covered in condensation from Shiloh's shower she cursed under her breath. She had fifteen minutes to dress and get to school on time. As always she thought far ahead. Perhaps, because of her small size, she could make one of the new administraters beleive she was a freshman, and give her the slip to class. Almost instantly she shook the ideas. She was halfway dressed, and as she slipped her shirt on she was already halfway out the bathroom door, hair dripping onto her navy blue button up, which she debated how high on her chest to leave the shirt open.

When she stepped into the aisle of the barn, Shiloh was met with a few happy whinney's, but for the most part each horse had his or her muzzle buried in a pile of hay that lay their's for the eating at the bottom of the horses cozy stalls. On her way out Shiloh stopped at one stall in particular. A plaque on the door read ' Beverly Red Robin '. A sleek chesnut gelding with a wide snip on his nose bobbed his head at her knowingly, and with a laugh she stopped beside him. Giving the horse a quick kiss on the nose, Shiloh unwrapped a ppermint and held her palm out flat. He sniffed it, and gave her a thankful look that seemed to drip with gratitude and say ' Oh...this gift is for me? '. The young girl couldn't help but laugh as the horse quickly chewed and swallowed the treat, than she kissed his muzzle once more and stepped back.

" Behave Robbie! I'll be back later. "

She promised. Wheeling around then, Shiloh dashed for the door, startling more than a few horses on her way.

Out she went, past the stable gates, past the colleges main office, through the parking lot, where the 7:30 am bus was just about to pull away. Slinging her backpack over her shoulder, she waved her arms and called out 'wait!'. And to her amazment, she did. As she boarded the bus Shiloh smiled at the driver.

" Thanks loads...Carol. "

She said, reading the woman's name tag. The driver shrugged, but couldn't hide a smile and gestured for the girl to take her seat, which she did, still breathing heavily. When the bus pulled up at the stop nearest her school, Shiloh exited the bus, and with a short wave, was off. On the automobile she had managed a job of putting on a bit of eyeliner and mascara, as well as organizing the notebooks that now lay, tabbed and ready for a new year ( though they usually lasted near a month ). In fact, when she pushed open the doors to Rockville Highschool, Shiloh Ritchie was feeling pretty good. the good feeling faded with the blaring ring of ther school's bell system, and Shiloh darted off toward her first class, English IIII, Mrs. Harrowitz. When she pushed open the door to room 4-103, she was relieved to find she was one of the first their. She quickly took a seat toward the back of the room beside the window, where she had a clear view of the forest's edge outside. As she waited for the final bell to ring, she flipped the play button on her CD player back on, calming her nerves with the rhythmic melody of Big Mountain's ' Baby I Love your Way '.
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:03 pm

"My God, I know you do not exist, but please save me from this torment called 'today'"

Leslie Rick was basically laying down on her desk as the class had started. How boring was not english and how pointless was it not? She for petes sake lives in America, where she has grown up. What good would possibly this whole english class do? The teachers have always said "to improve", but she already knows both grammar and spelling. What more could she possibly learn? Nothing, according to her. She sighed, staring towards the teacher who went on and on about how nuclear syllables and how this art of speaking fascinated her and how cautios a person should be while using it.

Leslie rolled her eyes as the teacher broke her daydreaming, shattering it into a thousand pieces and brushed it under the carpet: All with one single word.

"Leslie!?"

Leslie who had been paying little, or perhaps no attention to the class other than the most general words went cold in fear, even though the voice of the teacher was both kind and helpful. Leslie had her heart up in the throat and she looked towards the teacher, trying to swallow her nervosity. She hated to be acknowledged in this sort of way. The way that inevitably lead to Leslie's humiliatioin.

"Since you appearently does not have to pay attention, I assume you know the answer of my next question. What is the nuclear syllable?"

Leslie paniced. She knew each of the two words seperately, but doubted that they were just matched together as if nothing and that would save the day. She thought for a couple of seconds, hoping she had at least in her subconcious learnt something about it in her past days, or if she had narrowly heard the teacher speak about it. This is one of those moments where Leslie always wished to the heavens that she had paid attention.

"Uuh- Agressive behaviour?"

Her face turned red and she smashed her head into the desk as the class broke out in laughter. The first class, on the first day, in a new school, in the first hour and she had already made a fool out of herself. This would be a lovely place to live in, she told herself with sarcasm.
The teacher on the other hand, did not laugh. She sighed, with a faint smile on her face and she took a step towards Leslie. The glare the teacher gave the rest of the class turned them silent rather quickly and she placed her hand over Leslie's shoulder.

"No, Leslie. This is although not a laughing matter and you should not be embaressed for not knowing it. Since you are new in class, I will take myself the liberty of repeating last said sentences for you and hopefully will you be paying better attention this time. If you still do not understand, you can always have a classmate help you after school hours"

As the teacher went back to the front of the classroom, the class sighed and frowned towars Leslie. Thanks to her, they had to withstand the teacher going on about the same things once again. Leslie's cheeks were red as tomatos as she blushed, hiding her head under the black hood which was attached to her long-sleeved, black shirt. This time, however, she did pay attention to what the teacher said.
Back to top Go down
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Izsak sauntered through the high school's front doors, fully aware of his own lateness. It had been one Hell of a trip trying to get here, and he was beyond wiped out, his blood disease causing him to be a bit light-headed.

Shouldn't have run halfway here, and then it would've been a little less strenuous on my health... Oh well. I'll take study period to rest it off.

As he made his way into the hallway in which his English class was located, he heard an uproar of laughter echo throughout the halls, which he assumed would be directed at him in some way or manner. Stopping just outside the door, he heard the teacher reprimand a girl named Leslie and say that she would repeat the last few lines of the lecture.

I feel for her. It was that way at me all through middle school and the last few years.

Izsak opened the door and walked in, bowing to the teacher in apologies. "Sorry I'm late, I had to literally run across town to even get here now." He turned, receiving a spitwad to the center of the forehead followed by the all-too-familiar jeers and jests of his classmates. He shrugged, wiping the wet paper from his forehead and taking an empty seat near the back.

Just wait until Faust wins Battle of the Bands this year... they'll all see once we manage that...

He took a pen in his left hand and began sketching band logos and such on his notebook paper, the blue lines running horizontal across his image.

I wish I had some unlined copy paper...
Back to top Go down
Nozdormu
Explorer
Nozdormu

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:42 pm

Lionel walked trough the hallway. His first period had been canceled due to sickness and he wouldnt complain about it much. He didnt mind not being in the class. Instead, he found himself a corner in one of the school hallways and he opened his bag, grabbing that laptop of his and as he sat down on the floor he started it. He could always finish watching that documentary he didnt have the chance to see when class was about to start. He leaned against the wall and sat silently with his headset, watching the computer.
Back to top Go down
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:40 am

Shiloh was half way oblivous to the blaring that filled the school as the final class bell rang. From that point on, anyone else would be late. She checked her watch, and studied the hands for a moment finally coming to the conclusion that it was...2:02? A heavy blush crossed her face when she realised she had read the little time guardian upsidown. 8:08. Shiloh had been wondering to herself if the bell had always rang that late when the sound of her teacher's voice disrupted her.

" Ms. Ritchie? I presume you're done with your contact form..."

Shiloh stared at the blank peice of paper on her desk and smiled up at the teacher, shaking her head so that a peice of golden hair fell in the way of her pink cheeks.

" Justaboutdone! "

She sputtered, rushing to scribble in her fathers name, number, her dorm and hobbies. the teacher smiled in return.

" I beleive you are familiar with Mrs. Dreyer's room? "

Nodding, Shiloh pushed her head phones down, trying to conceal the fact that she had been listening to music. Her face light up. Mrs. Dreyer had been her english teacher her sophmore. She was strict, but one of Shiloh's favorites.

" I do. "

She answered, a curious look in her eye.

"Well. " The teacher began. " She happens to be lacking contact forms. Do you think you could drop these off to her? I told her I would...but it slipped my mind. "

Shiloh jumped up, pushing her CD player into the bag she kept slung over her shoulder. Straightening her shirt she walked to the front of the room. the feel of her classmate's eyes on her made her a bit nervous, and she was quick to take the small stack of papers and rush to the door. On the way out, she blushed and turned to her friend Amber's voice.

"Good girl. "

Shiloh mouthed a bit of profanity to her friend, and ignored the classmate's sniggers. They were all as familiar by now as she was with all the 'dog' jokes she received. As the door swung shut behind her, she heard her teacher noting something about the 'good ones' always getting it from the 'bad ones'. She could pictured Amber rolling her eyes.

Shiloh took the walk slowly, enjoying her time out of class, a bad sign considering this was only the first day. Finally, though, she met the door to Mrs. Dreyer's room. Upon her entry the teacher beamed.

" Shiloh! "

The sophmore class giggled even more than the senior class. Shiloh shot them all an indignant look that, to her utter annoyance, did little. Silently she cursed her father for the name. Remembering her purpose, she held out her hand to give the teacher the small stack of paper.

" Oh dear, are these from Evelyn? "

Shiloh shrugged a bit.

" oh, well...I already ran off copies. "

She heald up a stack identical to Shiloh's and smiled.

" but it was lovely to see you , dear! "

As Shiloh turned to leave, her former teacher cleared her throat.

" Shiloh, come here.. " more childish giggles. " ..for a moment. "

Stepping toward the teacher, who shifted her eyes for a moment, she cocked her head waiting for the woman to speak. A wolf whistle pushed yet another blush across her face, and she leaned closer to Mrs. Dreyer to hide it.

" Shiloh, I have a job for you. "

" Oh, Mrs. Dreyer, I'd love to but I've been really busy lately, and-"

" Now I know you have, always were, you. Anyway, just consider it. You could take her on the days you aren't riding that horse of yours. "

Shiloh raised an eyebrow.
her?
Normally Mrs. Dreyers jobs consisted of filing papers and grading. She followed the teacher's gaze as she nodded to a student in the back.

" Her name is Leslie. Leslie Rick. She's a bit...rough a round the edges and I think you could help. Come to my room after school and I'll introduce the two of you? "

Shiloh eyed the girl who looked bored and completely unwilling to be in school. She was really pretty. Shiloh wondered why a girl her age was being held back in Sophmore english. Without really thinking, Shiloh's curiosity got the best of her and she agreed to the 'job.' She kept her eyes on the girl until she had her hand on the doorknob, and tossed her hair as she left the room, a slight dizzy sensation she hadn't realised was there fading from her brain. Pausing for a moment, she took a deep breath and continued walking on. Stopping for a moment to check her appearance in a bathroom mirror, she took a tight turn without really paying attention. To her dismay she nearly stumbled over a young man she had never seen before who sat against the wall in the hallway, his laptop propped up on his legs. The papers Shiloh held went flying , and she hastily tried to pick them up and apologise to the boy simultaineously.
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:06 pm

Leslie's eyes began to follow the late Izsak as he made his entrance and after a kind apology made his way trough the majority of the classroom. He halted only a seat in front of Leslie and made impact on the chair. Leslie, despite her just recent crushed selfconfidence followed this man's every step from the moment he arrived to the moment he was seated in front of her. Not even then was her curiosity eased, as he had grabbed his notebook and in nothing but brief moments after arrival started drawing in it. As curious as Lesie was, she raised her head to peak over his shoulder and down upon his work. As subtly as she tried keeping it, she failed at gaining a visual of his work and not wanting to make a fool of herself again, Leslie quickly got herself seated straight again. Her thumbs rolled as she tried penetrating the blockade of body that this Izsak had established in front of her, trying to see what he was working on from the side when the height was not possible to conquer.

Her interest in the man's distant drawing was cut of though and resulted in Leslie turning her face to the front as some new, unfamiliar face appeared in the front of the room. Of course it was unfamiliar, as this was the first day in a new school. Any face is unfamiliar, except for her brother and sister. The girl that had entered the classroom was surely a sight to see.

"Shiloh. What an odd but beautiful name. I wish my mom would have named me something like that. Something more rare than the boring old Lesie. Leslie is not even a girl name. Makes me think of old men"

Leslie snapped out of the thoughts as the teacher spoke her own name. What business did this Shiloh have with Leslie. Could it be because of how she faulted with the question earlier? Appearantly are they going to meet after school and then will this Shiloh be put in some kind of job involving Leslie.

Leslie of course could not help but to be curious about the whole thing. The girl was pretty, seemed kind and helpful and seemed like a happy person. She was also riding, which was something Leslie have liked doing ever since she was a little child. Of course, she was still a child. A big one, though.

As Shiloh then started walking trough the room and out, Leslie looked away to not meet her eyes. She did not want to seem even half to remotely close at being interested in any of this. She herself did not think she needed any help, but only a fool would pass on a chance to gain new friends.

As Shiloh had exited the classroom, once again, but not as intense did she focus her curiosity on the boy in front of her that was drawing. Right now, she simply leaned over the desk with a smile and while distant at mind, her eyes in short stared at the back of the boy in front of her. Her thoughts had drifted of elsewhere, though.
Back to top Go down
Drĉus Maximov
Explorer
Drĉus Maximov

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 7:14 pm

Izsak continued on his sketching. The band needed a new edge for their logo if they intended to win the Battle this year, and he was to the point it was driving him mad. For weeks on end, he'd spent sleepless nights in his corner of the subway station working on the sketchings of a logo, though none seemed to catch his interest.

After a few moments working on a logo, he immediately stopped, took a close look at the page, and admired his work. This would work beautifully for the new logo, and the Battle wouldn't be nearly as bad with the light show Rail and Char had been working on. He was sure it would all work out in the end, but sighed inwardly at the thought of losing again this year. He needed the money, and the deal they'd get from a recording agency wouldn't hurt.

He shook his head, the thoughts exiting almost as immediately as they had entered his mind. Izsak turned the page in his notebook and began once again sketching, this time a side-view portrait of his closest friend, Cree Winters. Continuing on until nearly the end of class, he was quite pleased with the edge he had given her in his sketch, making it look a slight bit cartoony, but still very true to her actual appearance.

Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Cree_Winters_of_RE_Play_by_ShadowRoyale

He turned in his seat almost instantaneously, not knowing who was behind him, but wanting some input, and held up his sketch of Cree.

"What do you think, does it really capture the true essence of the subject, or is it a bit too after-school special?"

He looked up from it to realize that he honestly did not know this girl he was conversing with, nor had he seen her here before. She looked as though she was elsewhere in her mind, almost entirely unenthused by the entire prospect of sitting in a class in this nowhere town.

"You're new here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ambiguity
Settler
Ambiguity

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:46 pm

Alexander crept through the hallways, rather quite. He played over the morning's happenings over and over again in his bed.

Alexander snored loudly, but threw himself out of bed at a bang at the door. Alexander was still slightly groggy, and didn't bother getting dressed as he went to answer the door.

"Who is it?" He asked lazily, and put his eye into the peephole.
"Open the damn door, Alexander Corbin!" Alexander flew back onto the floor. He knew that voice... It was his father.

"What the hell are you doing here, Thomas?" Alexander had always refused to call the man who'd abused him so much when he was smaller, 'Dad'.
"Alexander, I'm your father, and if you don't open this door, I'll kick it down!"
Alexander laughed, "Kick it down? Just like you did me and Mother?"

At that, Thomas let out a snarl, and with a well placed 'Swat Kick', the door was left hanging on it's hinges. Alexander yelped with suprise, and ran towards the kitchen. But his father was already there, and jumped on Alexander's back tackling him to the ground. Thomas flipped Alexander over, and pinned his arms underneath his knees. Alexander struggled to block his face-for he knew what was coming- but couldn't get his arms up in time.

Thomas began landing blow after blow on Alexander's face, yelling: "Don't... you... dare! I CARED FOR YOU, I PUT A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD!"

Alexander yelled with pain and fury, "YEAH, AND BRUISES ON MY BODY," Alexander then found the strength to throw his father off, and began punching Thomas' face with a bloodthirsty look on his face.
"You almost killed me! You almost killed Mother!" Alexander yelled more obscenities and curses, and finally, grabbed the lamp from the end table of his couch, and brought it down on his father's face with a loud crash.

Dust from the porcelain flew up in the air, as Alexander slid off his father, and leaned his head on the couch, and he began to sob.
For minutes, his father lay unconcious and he sat crying, before he finally got up and got dressed, dragged his father into the hallway, and fixed his door to the best of his abilities.

Alexander probed the black eye and blood caked on his face. He slid into a bathroom, and found his lip bleeding as well. He splashed cold water on his face, and lightly scrubbed off all of the blood, and then slid his lip ring into the hole in his lip. Alexander did the same with his earrings, and then found himself back in the hallway, walking around normally.
But then an Administrator yelled, "Hey, you, stop!" And that's when Alexander took off.

Alexander ran past a girl and some kid with a lap top, and took a tight turn, trying to lose the teacher. His path led him to a hall full of doors, and he slid into the nearest one, not really paying attention to the fact that a class was going on. He slid in so that he had his back to the class, and looked out of the door's window to watch the administrator hurry by. Then Alexander heard snickering, and turned around to see a class full of kids, and a teacher he recognized as Ms. Dreyer.

Oh dear... This could get bad. Play it off, Alexander, play it off!

"Oh, um, hey Ms. Dreyer... I'm doing an observance course for Mr. Hesby, so I'm going to sit in until the end of class."

Ms. Dreyer eyed him suspiciously, but shrugged and pointed at a seat behind a girl, who was being asked the opinion of some kids drawing. When the teacher had her back turned, he got some pats on the back and high fives from kids he'd seen at his parties occasionally, and then slid down into the seat and waited for the bell.
Back to top Go down
Nozdormu
Explorer
Nozdormu

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:54 pm

Lionel who had so peacefully been sitting, watching his documentary on the computer had seen many observable things passing by where he sat. The documentary was about networking and nothing Lionel didnt know already, which was the reason that he wasnt very bothered when someone almost walked right into him. She skillfully dodged the incident of falling though, but her papers didnt have the same luck. Not until the papers was gone from her arms did he see who she was from his currently sitting position. It was Shiloh, a girl that Lionel had shared a couple of classes with. He had noticed her very well, in fact he found her both an amazing person and a beautiful girl. Of course, he'd always been the shadow of classes and it wouldnt suprise Lionel if she didnt even know who he was, other than the occasional few times that the teacher had called his name. He prefered often to be by himself, but this Shiloh girl had always in one way or the other taken Lionel into a little bit of a trance.

He had always admired her on a distance, for both her beauty and her intellect, which was the reason he stood speechless for the first seconds of the situation. The rain of papers made him wake up though, and the apologizing girl made Lionel quickly shut his computer, push it aside and almost crawl over the hallway to grab the papers that had gotten the furthest. He quickly picked up and grabbed as many papers as he could and even though he still stood speechless, he had picked up most of the papers and he with a shy smile, although no eye-contact handed the papers over to Shiloh.

"It's alright, I'm used being stepped over" He said with a quiet voice and a shy smile on his face, trying to make it sound like a joke. A bad one at that, he told himself after thinking for a second. His voice, for not being stuttering was as close to stuttering as it could be, since the overwhelming nervosity had taken its toll.

"Here you go, miss"
Back to top Go down
Kimblee
Explorer
Kimblee

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:47 am

The hallways of Rockville High were always busy and fussing, no matter what hour of the day. Whether kids were shuffling off to their next class, or grabbing their textbooks and bags from their lockers before they were too late. And today, things were getting louder and more crowded than it is on any other day of the year. It was the first day of school, and so undoubtedly every teen and pubescent lad was running around catching up with old friends, or just trying to find their classroom. It was a busy and bubbling atmosphere.

And Banjamin Larter wanted nothing to do with it.

He was a tall boy. More thin than muscular, but seemed to walk with an air of control and confidence. His hair was black, and lengthy, and he left it combed down almost to his thin black eyebrows. His shoes were black slip-ons, and he wore black dress pants with a long white buttoned down shirt. It was a basic and more formal attire. His black jacket was thrown over his shoulders, and he walked down the halls without making eye contact to any of the other students. Those who bumped into him received no apology, or any murmur of voice.

Ban thought it was irritating. It was overcrowding. And Ban hated it. His first period of the day was gym, and he was headed straight for the locker room. Had he looked to his right, he would have seen a grey haired effeminate boy with blood on his face, or a boy sitting indian style looking intently at his laptop computer. To his left, was a busy looking girl carrying a stack of papers.

"Battle of the Bands! Coming this month! Be There or be Gay!"

The voice was from a loudmouth senior. He was wearing a denim vest and passing out flyers to everyone around. As Ban passed, the boy slapped his shoulder, and handed him a flyer.

"We're going to fucking rock HARD bro!" The boy yelled loud in Ban's ear.

Banjamin just looked at him. He was beyond annoyed. Luckily, the band player backed off, and Ban was free to move along.

"Byah.....what a bother this place is."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/killerpopblues
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:04 am

Shiloh was hurriedly grasping for the slips of paper that had spread across the hall in a most unordely fashion when she noticed the boy had moved to help her. A smile smile perused her face, and after only a few short moments all - or at least most - of the papers were picked up. the remaining had slid into aggrivatingly unreachable places beneath lockers, one below a soda machine and yet another beneath the foot of a loud senior Shiloh had known to be called 'Jarred' going on about some Battle of the bands that had been organised quite early this year. An annoyed look crossed Shiloh's face as he trodd over it, and she was about to rush over and grab the mangled paper when the boy spoke up. his calm, quiet voice snatched up her attention immediatly, for it was familiar in a 'not-quite-sure-where-from' kind of way.

" It's alright. I'm used to being stepped over. "

The color form her face nearly drained, and a wave of guilt wrapped around her. In her previous years she had had classes with him. How could she have forgotten? more than once she had noticed him shifting a paper for him when she gave it a sidelong glance in her computer applications class, even though she did spend a fauir ammount of time on the computer. She knew minor graphic concpets, but in every other manner she was left utterly baffled. Unlike....she thought for a moment, bringing her front teeth over her bottom lip...Linoel! that was his name. Unlike Lionel who knew everything and anything a computer savvy rocket scientist might, down to every last circuit. Her sudden memory triggered a smile.

" Ah, Lionel, right?"

She laughed then, gently.

" Miss? you sound like one of my teachers. My name is Shiloh, if you didn't remember. "

She tapped a finger to her temple speaking the last word, and oddly enough Leslie's image popped into her mind. She built a memory made replica of her face, at least what she had retained, and wondered suddenly if she knew Lionel as well. Shaking her head she wondered why such random things had forced passage into her mind, and was able to bring her head out of the clouds when the bell rang out once more. She took the papers she had left in Lionel's hands and smiled at him.

" What's your next period? "
Back to top Go down
Nozdormu
Explorer
Nozdormu

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:17 pm

Be there... or be gay??
Lionel watched the guy that passed him, but since Shiloh was near Lionel he didnt pay that guy much thought. He knew he wasnt gay, so if he went there or not didnt matter much. He then shook the thoughts of and looking back towards the girl, standing silent for a while, not sure what to say. Her words saved him from complete silence though.

"Of course I remember, Shiloh"
Lioned was smiling, blushing a little for using miss rather than her actual name, but hid it by turning away from the girl and pick up the laptop he had pushed to his side. He grabbed his bag and then placed the computer into it, sealing it tight. He threw it over his shoulder and then turned back towards Shiloh. At first, he didnt know what to say to her. He hadnt really spoken to her before, other than during the times they had been assigned to schoolwork together, so standing in front of her outside class made Lionel mute. Now he could not drown his nervosity in scoolwork talk like he had all the other times he was around her. As her next question came up, he stood silent for a while, almost as if he had forgotten it. Of course, who wouldnt loose their way of thinking when they looked into those eyes of Shiloh's.

"Uh.. Its.. I have.. I mean.."

He paused for a while, taking a deep breath.

"Mathematics" He then said straight out, looking first at her and then at the floor. The bell had rang, so he probably would have to head for class now. He however stood there, waiting. He looked at Shiloh and then down the hallway towards where his mathematic class was. He didnt want to be the first to leave the conversation, since he so rarely got the courage, nor the chance to talk to Shiloh.
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:27 pm

The early period was over. Riley could not possibly be more pleased with the bell. Not only was she frustrated, angered by the fact that her father litteraly threw her out of the car when he dropped her of at school, but also frustrated because despite how much she hated english, she hated sitting still even more. She was one of the last to get up from her seat, but plowing trough the students, she was one of the first to get out of the classroom. She had her backpack in her hand as she pushed a guy to the side. Trough the whole early period had she wanted to visit the bathroom and no force on Earth would stop her from doing so now.

She stopped in the hallway, looking trough it far. In the far end was the girls bathroom. She looked in the other direction, where the locker rooms was located. They were a lot closer and she picked them over the girls bathroom, since the locker rooms also had bathrooms. She walked towards the rooms and her next class was gym anyway. Closest from her location was the boys locker room and Riley unlike many others lacked the respect nor care to pick one locker room over the other. Since the boys was closer, she had to visit the bathroom and no one was going to stop her, that was her choice.

On her way there, she passed many people. Most stepped aside with fear of getting caught in the raging thunderstorm known as Riley. Whenever people looked at her, she seemed to always be angry, frustrated or sad. Seeing her smile was like seeing bears on the winter. Rare.

Her path was crossed by the boy named Banjamin. A cute boy and someone Riley surprisingly enough had wasted a bunch of glances at in the past. None that he would know of though, nor would any other boy she had studied know. One of the things she was extra careful with, was to not break her 'solo unlovable image'. The two met just by the entrance of the boys locker room and as Banjamin was about to enter it, she placed her hand over his shoulder and pushed him a bit to the side. She then opened the door to the boys locker room and entered. The door did she close behind her as she entered and walked trough the room. As much as she may have wanted, she looked at none of the boys that had already gotten to the locker room and was preparing for the gym class. They on the other hand almost stared her down as she walked trough.

"Go away! You are not allowed to be in here, Riley. You know that"
"Shut it, Niles. I need to use your bathroom"
"B-but your locker room is just next door. Why not pick that over this one?"
"Oh, quit the whining. It's not like you have something I havent seen before"

That did shut Niles up. She was right of course, as he was her ex-boyfriend. He dumped her after having grown tired of her attitude towards everyone, even Niles parents. She on the other hand did not even seem to care about it. He had missed her, but she likely did not miss him.
As Riley walked trough the room, all of the boys had taken steps aside and cleared the way to the bathroom. This was not the first time she had been into the boys locker room and they were almost getting used to it. One of the new kids at school was not unly unaware of who Riley was, but also wanted to use the bathroom. He had gotten to it before him and entnered, but before he had the chance to lock the door did she reach it, open it up and walked inside. She grabbed the boy at the upper torso and pushed him out of the bathroom, entered it and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Vanir
Explorer
Vanir

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:34 pm

Alexander walked out of the Sophmore english class with a sense of accomplishment. Ms. Dreyer had bought his excuse, and now he wouldn't get in trouble! He laughed, and continued through the hallway in no general direction. Along the way, kids gave him high fives, asking 'When's the next part, Alex?' to which he'd reply with a heavy shrug.
After having his dad show up, Alexander figured he'd have to find somewhere else to stay for a while. Sighing, he rubbed his face, only to flinch when he passed over his nose, and the black eye.

What am I going to do now? Alexander asked himself. Surely, his father would call DSS or something like it on him, and they raid the house, and possibly come looking for him here, at his one sanctuary.
Alexander was knocked out of his thinking when someone shoved him into a locker, and hurried past as if nothing happened. Looking at the back of the head, Alexander figured it was Riley, a girl he'd seen from a couple of his classes.

"Hey, Riley!" Alexander called, over the throng of people, but apparently she had to much of a purpose to her reckless endangerment to stop for anyone. Alexander continued to follow her, and caught a glimpse of her shoving her way into the boy's locker room.
I understand desperate... But this is taking it a bit to far. Alexander laughed at his own little joke, and followed her inside. He made it just in time to see her throw a guy out of a stall, and shut and lock the door.

She... Needed to use the bathroom? Alexander held a dumbfounded look on his face for a few seconds, before walking over to the stall, and knocking on the door.

"It isn't very nice to throw people into lockers, you know..." Alexander smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kimblee
Explorer
Kimblee

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:18 pm

After leaving the crowded hallways of the school, Banjamin Larter had made his way towards the back end of the building. It was noticeably quieter, so obviously this part of the high school was much more enjoyable than the rest. The halls were cleaner too. That was another thing that Banjamin had a great disapproval for. When things were unclean or messy. It was just a habit and personality trait that Ban had picked up ever since he was young. Whenever something was on the floor, or a shirt was wrinkled, it immediately angered and annoyed Banjamin. Could you blame him? Things in disarray were just a hassle. Dust. Dirt. Annoyances.

But this hallway was clean for the most part. Ban was only a few steps away from the locker room where he was headed when he heard a small hum of people from just up ahead of him. Then he saw the cause. It was a young girl, about the same age as Banjamin was. Her name was Riley Johnson. Although he didn't exactly socialize with his classmates, Banjamin knew everyone's names and face. She brushed through the crowd of people with her typical brashness, and seemed intent on getting to the girls locker room. Focused on his own destination, Banjamin reached for the door handle, and was about to step inside when she stepped right into his path. Their eyes met only for a second, and Ban returned her scowl with an expressionless glance. She reached out and put her hand on Banjamin's shoulder, and pushed him lightly to the side. She stepped inside, and Ban was surprised to see that her scowl fluttered, even if it was only for an instant. With that, she vanished inside, and the door closed behind her.

Banjamin sighed and leaned pressed his back up against the door. Riley Johnson wasn't one of the good girls. She was depressed, and almost always angry. Ban remembered that Riley was a frequent visitor to the principal's office, and he had heard that Riley had seen several psychologists. From what Ban guessed, she had a terrible homelife. It was a shame. Riley was a pretty enough girl and probably didn't deserve the treatment. But Ban was still annoyed that she took it all out on the people at school. But still. She was a girl. And girls were different.

"Women..." Banjamin said under his breath.

"Hey Riley!" A shout rang out from the crowd of people from where the girl had come from. But this time, out ran a tall boy with spikey grey-white hair. He had was covered in piercings in his lips and ears, and his name was Alex Corbin. He was someone that Banjamin didn't care for. He was a party guy, and party guys were always loud and irritating. And sure enough, here he was yelling and running down the hall. He disappeared behind the locker doors as well. Without a word, Ban entered the door right behind him, turning in the opposite direction of whereever Alex was headed.

"What an annoying guy." Ban said, slinging his bag onto the changing bench. He opened his locker, and there were his shorts and Rockville High School Phys Ed Department issued t-shirts. Next to that was his Tennis Racket. A master craft and one of Banjamin's most cherished belongings. Giving it a quick once over, Banjamin quickly changed into his gym clothes and moved through the locker room to the gymnasium. He passed a few younger students with confused glances. They were having a discussion.

"That girl went into the bathroom! She's probably having sex or something!" One of them said, with brown disheveled hair.

"No way! I think she's doing drugs. She doesn't look like a very nice girl. What a bitch dude. You know, you're right, she probably is a whore." The other one a bald headed kid with a visor, said. Banjamin stopped. He didn't look angry. His face had the same vacant expression as it always did. The boys had stopped laughing when they realized that their senior was standing above them, with a fuming atmosphere. He turned toward them.

"Men should always treat women nicely." He said, and walked on. The boys were hushed. Confused and worried that Banjamin was going to physically harm them. With that, he moved onto gym class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/killerpopblues
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:03 pm

It was as pleasant as a bathroom visit could be after having 'held your breath' for a whole period. Riley had been in this smelly, narrow bathroom before and she had been wanting to report it for it looking as bad as it did. Of course she held herself back everything, for how would it look if a girl reported a male bathroom for looking bad? She shrugged to herself and she got up from the seat with a breath of relief. She then flushed and bent down to her backpack, where she had her gym outfit. She could hear Alexander's voice from the other side of the door and it was combined with a knock. She ignored it utterly and instead took her clothes of, changing quickly to her gym outfit. The narrow room made it tough, but she was used to changing in this bathroom and it went surprisingly well despite her height and the tight walls. It could be out of former experience and habits, or the fact that she was quite agile. She then held her ordinary clothes in her arm, the backpack thrown over her right shoulder and she grabbed the handle of the door, unlocking it and exiting the bathroom.

"Now hear me here, Alex! If you expect me to ...."

She held her breath as the boy named Banjamin walked just by and she was only inches from walking into him during her charge towards Alexander, but rapidly dodged the impact and instead in a rapid sidestep met his eyes, having the feeling as if it went in total slowmotion. She had a grin, yet angered eyes as she met his and after that short half-second that the two's eyes met she quickly turned back towards Alexander as if nothing had happened.

As Banjamin continued the walk, Riley subtly glanced towards him from behind, standing silent for a moment or three. She then placed her free hand over Alex shoulder and got onto her toes and scanned trough the locker room. She then looked back at Alex and shoved her ordinary clothes into his arms, holding them against his chest until he willingly grabbed them.

"I do not have my keys with me, so I'll use your locker for this period"

Her face was as serious as it always was and what looks she was given from the surrounding guys was quickly dissolved when she gave each and every guy that looked at her a look in return. Without waiting for a response did she start looking in Alexanders pockets for keys with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Vanir
Explorer
Vanir

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:47 pm

"Woah, woah, she-devil! Calm down!" Alexander laughed, and reached in his backpocket and pulled out his locker keys. With his free hand, he walked over to his locker and unlocked it, shoving her clothes in it. Alexander didn't bother with dressing out-he rarely did- and instead locked it back.
"The things I do for you..." Alexander shook his head, and finally took a deep breath.He probed his black eye for a moment or two, and then rested an arm on Riley's shoulder.

"I saw you lookin' at Ban... Someone have a little crushy-wushy?" Alexander played, putting on a rather undignified voice.
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:08 pm

"Hey! First of all, get your arm of me"

Riley frowned and brushed his arm of her shoulder. She then analyzed how close to her Alexander was and she grabbed him by his upper torso, lifted him up and put him down as far out as her arms could reach. Yes, he was quite the tall one but Riley was quite strong for a girl of her age and size. Something she had gotten from her dad trough the years. She then looked into the direction that Banjamin had headed and she turned her head towards Alex. She raised her index finger and with roughness did she run it into his chest and then grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him close, looking at him with burning eyes.

"Secondly, if you ever speak to me about that, or in that way again, I'll rip that tongue out, make sure you will have no future children and grant you a second black eye"

Yes, she had noticed his black eye. She did feel sorry for the guy, but out of own experience in that exact kind of things, she decided to not even talk to him about it and instead use it to her advantage and use it against him as what could be considered a joke, or a threat. She was sympathysing him, but did not show it in any way at all. Instead she frowned and brushed him of, throwing her backpack in front of his locker.

"Please lock that in too"

She then turned towards the gym, started walking. Although, to everyones surprise she only made it half way before she stopped, turning towards Alexander and waited. Her showing any type of kind respect was a rare thing.
Back to top Go down
Vanir
Explorer
Vanir

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:21 pm

Alexander had always tried to break Riley's tough exterior, but once again, he failed. Blood rushed to his face as she threatened his manhood, but he merely stuck his tongue out in a childlike display of immaturity.
Muttering a string of unintelligable curses, he unlocked his locker and gently set her backpack in it, hoping to forestall anymore yelling. As he turned, he was suprised to find she actually waited up on him, but shrugged it off, and joined her to head toward the gym.

---------------------------------------

Just as Alexander and Riley made it to the gym door, it swung open, and the administrator who'd been seen chasing Alexander earlier stepped through, followed by a boy-or was that a girl?- Alexander'd never seen before.
The administrator- Mr. Lotter- raised an eyebrow as he spotted Alexander, but turned and ushered the ambiguous boy through. Mr. Lotter shoved past Alexander, a rather nasty look on his face, and pointed the boy to a locker, which just happened to be across from Alexander's.

"You can put your stuff here," Mr. Lotter gestured at the locker. "And don't worry about dressing out today, I'll get you a uniform tomorrow."
The boy looked down at the ground, and nodded, obviously aware that almost everyone in the locker room was staring at him. Quickly, he shoved his backpack into the locker, and walked past Alexander and Riley back into the gym.

Alexander raised an eyebrow.
"What a freakfest..." He muttered, and then winced as he expected a blow from Riley at his comment.
Back to top Go down
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:09 pm

Shiloh followed Lionel's eyes to Jarred as he walked by, and then back as they refocused on her own. She met him with a smile, which grew a fair amount when he gave word that he had indeed remembered her name. He seemed like the type that would go on to do something great, and forget about every idiot who had cheated off of one of his computer applications test. She fought the urge to giggle at such a thought, and swallowed it with an unnapaerant ease. She cocked her head and waited for a reply as the boy fell silent. Glancing sidelong at a clock on the wall and was opening her mouth to say she had to leave when he answered.

His words made her grimace. Mathematics. A god aweful subject if she was asked her opinion. She noticed the look on his face, then, and the looks he was giving his class room. it was only a few doors away, but he seemed to want to go. Placing a hand behind her head and grinning she winked.

" Well, that was the bell, Sorry for keeping you. I should be going now anyway, I have art and it's half way across the school. "

She laughed softly, and turned to walk away, halting in midstep to turn back.

" I'll see you around...we probably have a class together again this year. "

And then, with a happy, one handed wave where she alternately wiggle each finger, she turned and headed toward the art room at a fast paced walk. At this rate she would be late.

Picking up something of a jog, Shiloh's backpack bounced in it's place slung over her shoulder, and came to a halt, only when she did, crashing right into someone she couldn't identify. In short, the hit was painful. Shiloh let out a soft groan and lifted a hand to her head. She realised she had walked headlong into an angry girl named Riley. The color left her face, and she looked form the ground to the taller girl in front of her, trying to find her words, caught in the middle of her throat.

" I...I'm really sorry. "

She cried, another blush rolling across her nose. She took a half step back hoping to avoid or at least lessen the blow of a hit she half expected to plow into her reddened face.
Back to top Go down
Becko
Explorer
Becko

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:10 pm

Leslie looked up towards Izsak, the guy in front of her as he turned around quickly. She quickly tried breaking eye-contact and instead stared down towards where she sat. Of course, this did not help her much as he ran a piece of paper over her way, making it visible to her. She who had been so curious about it gladly had a look when he asked her to comment it. She gently took the picture and had a little closer look. She had always been interested in art and now this guy offered her a chance to admire his work willingly.

The picture was really good. Likely better than anything she had ever done and she was even hoping for a future in this kind of things. She smiled towards him and about to give an input, when he asked her if she was new. This snapped her out of the artistic subject and about to answer, the bell rang and the period was over. She sighed, pushed his picture gently back to him and she smiled.

"I am new, yes. This would be my first day"

She paused, smiling, grabbing her backpack.

"Some first day"

She said it silently to herself, rolling her eyes.

"My name is Leslie. It's a pleasure"

She walked up to Izsak and gave him her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:04 am

Riley watched as Mr. Lotter and the new kid walked by. The kid had a very interesting look. She would not call it attractive, but it was not a bad look either. She rolled her eyes as the people inside the locker room basically stared the boy down as he walked in as well as out. She stood silently and watched him both enter and exit and not until he had entered the gym did Alexander open his mouth for a not too unexpected comment.

What a freakfest Alexander had said and Riley turned her head towards him and again rolled her eyes, this time to Alexander who was covering himself, preparing for a punch. Riley sighed. She was not going to punch him. No, instead she gently placed her hand on his shoulder, gave him an as obvious as it could be fake smile and then pulled him at the back of his hair hard enough to pull him to the ground. She was about to give him another round of nasty comments but she was stopped before getting the chance. Not by words, not by respect or kindness, but because she was crashed into. Crashed into by some wreckless girl whos well-being could soon be discussed.

The impact between the two threw Riley into the wall and had her hit the back of her head. She gave out a rapid groan and for a second did she lose her balance. She held the back of her head with the palm of one of her hands and clenched her other one. To no ones surprise did this anger Riley, but for a brief moment did she keep her calm, for she had indeed noticed the teacher who had walked by. A few seconds of complete silence passed, not only silence on her side but just about all the students who even remotly knew who Riley was kept their mouths shut. The teacher walked by the corner and out of sight. At that exact time, Riley charged the girl, who went by the name Shiloh. She knew Shiloh from before. A top-grader with an innocent smile, lots of friend and the teachers cuddling, backing her up and helping her with whatever. Even worse, he helping them every chance she gets.

"You better be"

Riley frowned. No, as noble as Shiloh was, in Riley's eyes she had this coming for her. She did charge the girl, but instead of punching her did she grab her by the shirt collar tightly and somewhat roughly and despite Shiloh's pleading did Riley swing Shiloh around and pushed her her against the wall, roughly about the same amount of force that she had sent Riley into it and with simple force had Shiloh's feet lift of the floor. Riley's arm quivered, for even as strong as she might have been, it was still quite efforting to hold her up. Hopefully would this Shiloh apologize once again, this time eye-to-eye, for Riley would likely not be able to hold her up much longer than she already has.
Back to top Go down
Soridormi
Explorer
Soridormi

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:36 am

As a teacher walked by, Shiloh, for a moment, expected the girl wouldn't do anything. She was proven wrong a few seconds later when she felt herself being lifted from the ground slightly. It all happened in such a quick succesion Shiloh wasn't completely sure what exactly had happened. She wasn't even in her proper state of mind when she retaliated.

Immediately she lifted one arm, outwardly slamming it against Riley's, knocking her arm away and off of her shirt which was already pulling at the seams. Shiloh's eyes were narrowed, and her hands lay clenched firmly at her side as she gazed feircely into the girl's eye. With her feet on the ground a certain confidence came to her, one she knew little of aside from those times she was riding. Her voice was low, and firm as she spoke.

" Just because your so angry at the world doesn't give you any reason to take it out on others who have done nothing at all to you. "

A few people around had noticed when Riley had forced passage against Shiloh, but even more when Shiloh defended herself. It seemed they had all just accepted the girl for what she was. Shiloh wouldn't do such a thing. She wasn't really sure what had happened to the girl to make her the way she was, but inside Shiloh was sure she was really a pitiful one. she dared not speak it, but rather she forced it into her eyes with a hard stare. Sure, Shiloh might have been smaller, but she was no push over. It took a lot to set her off, but Riley had done quite well. The voices started as a low hum, but slowly raised.

" fight, fight fight..."

Shiloh didn't revert her eyes from Riley for a second, but referred to the students when she spoke.

" Idiots. "
Back to top Go down
Justice
Ruler
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:59 am

Riley stood shocked, silent for the first few moments of the followed event of her grabbing Shiloh. She looked at the short girl and out of all the people that would have resisted Riley, in honesty was this girl the last Riley would expect to do so. Riley expected a weeping apology and then have it over and done with. Also, for the first time in a long time did Riley not know what to say. She did not have to, though, for Shiloh took the liberty of speaking up. Riley listened intently as the girl spoke and she could not help but to smile at the words. She had an infinite set of things she could use as a response but she liked keeping it simple. She shrugged and she spoke with a grin.

"Spicey! I did not take you for that kind of girl"

Riley sighed as the crowd started echoing the words of a fight. It was people like them that got people like Riley in trouble. If a teacher walked by, it would be Riley that would take the fall and Shiloh would likely not even get a warning for her action. In fact, they would not even believe Shiloh if she herself said she was willingly part of a fight. That was the way of balance and teachers 'not favoring one student over the other'. Riley rolled her eyes and was about to make a move when a brief, one word sentence broke Riley's focus.

'Idiots' Shiloh said. Riley looked with shock at Shiloh for a while and then broke out in laughter. She laughed loud and heartful and even had her head tilted back a little. She then turned and gave Alexander a look, knowing that if it was up to him she would just drop it and move along. Riley for reasons unknown often warmly embraced what words of wisdom and pleading that Alex tended to give her, but she wanted to rush this trough before he got the chance to even start toying with her guilt emotion.

"I never thought I would hear myself saying this, but I think I just started liking you. Now show me what you got, Amber"

Riley grinned towards Shiloh. She did have the advantage of height, quite handily too. She used this to tick the obviously ticked of girl Shiloh even more and she reached with her arms as much as she could and with a few quick steps did she approach Shiloh and while her body was out of reach of Shiloh's, Riley pushed rapidly Shiloh by the shoulders and sent her backwards once more and backed then of to the center of the hallway. Her arms hanged down, but her feet did move. She unwillingly had learnt from her dad, being a professional boxer and everything- that the importance in a fight is not how you hold your arms, but how you move your feet and legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]   Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockville Highschool [RP Zone, OPEN]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next